𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢.

"𝔚𝔟𝔞𝔱 𝔞 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔩𝔶 𝔥𝔬𝔪𝔢

"𝔚𝔟𝔞𝔱 𝔞 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔩𝔶 𝔥𝔬𝔪𝔢."

Avril was stood in the dim hallway of 12 Grimmauld Place clutching her trunk beside her, Dumbledore and herself apparated to the glum home for the holiday.

After Harry's vision of Arthur Weasley's attack, himself along with Ron, Ginny, Fred, and George were brought to Sirius's that same night leaving Hogwarts earlier than intended. Hermione and Avril were later alerted of the attack but remained at Hogwarts until the break officially started. Hermione arrived earlier than expected after staying with her parents for a couple days, leaving Avril yet to arrive which happened to be the night before her birthday.

"Oh dear you're finally here." A plump red headed woman bursted through a door which rung out with loud chatter.

"Yes I am aren't I." Avril smiled kindly at the lady.

"You must be Avril, yes Ron has told me all about you."

"Ronniekins must speak highly of me, yes because I am very much superior in such ways yes yes."

Mrs. Weasley let out a nervous chuckle. "I'm Molly Weasley, Ron's Mum. But please call me Molly."

Avril reached up and grabbed a piece of Mrs. Weasley's short red hair, she twirled it between her fingers as she stared at it in awe. "Enchanting hair you have, Mrs. Molly Weasley."

She smiled fondly at the white haired girl. "Thank you!" She pushed her hair up a bit. "Just got it done for the holidays."

"Fascinating, your hair reminds me off the red niffler Aberforth adopted before it died from a poisonous toxin. I told Ronniekins the detailed version of the story when I first met him, a bit offended  that he resembled a niffler at first but then I explained to him how lovely the little creatures truly are an-

Mrs. Weasley cut her off. "Oh You must be starving!" She guided Avril to the door that entered the dinning room. "Everyone's eating dinner, why don't you join them."

"Avril!" Hermione rushed over to the white haired girl and pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

"Hermione Jean Granger."

"Well look who finally decided to show up." Fred and George said at the same time with a lovely smirk attached to their faces.

"A bit of a delay really, I was in the forbidden forest visiting the thestrals and this little birdie flew down and seemed to take interest in my lovely complexion and pecked my-

"Can we talk?" Harry stood up abruptly.

"Um hmm let me think." Avril looked up at the ceiling. "I would love to talk to you, Harold James Potty." Sirius snickered into is drink catching the girl's attention. "Sirius Black! It's so such a lovely pleasure to meet you."

"Harry has spoken very fondly of you." He winked at the bespectacled boy who seemed to be more interested in his shoes at the moment.

"Of course he does, he's infatuated with me." She shrugged. "Don't blame him though because everyone is."

"Avril, can we.." Harry motioned towards the door.

"Oh right yes yes. It was lovely seeing all of your beautiful faces, Au revoir!" Avril mused as her and the boy exited the dinning room and walked upstairs into a vacant room, he locked the door causing a clicking sound. "Click. Click click click click cli-

"Your birthday is tomorrow."

"When I was eleven my muggle parents gifted me a toad which was eaten by their cat Ginger the same day. Really cute toad actually I applied some lipstick to it's little slimy lips an-

"I have your bag, you left it in the Room of Requirement."

"When I first got that bag I was thirteen and Aberforth bought it for me at Diagon Alley, really lovely place it is. I remember the first time I went there, an elder wrinkly witch ran me over and when I stood up an owl flew down on my shoulder and pecked my cheek-

"Stop talking." Harry said getting frustrated.

"You know the Room of Requirement isn't really a romantic spot, I suggest if you want to have a lovely kiss then do it somewhere less dim and more lively."

"What?"

"Don't be silly, Potty." Avril smiled and sat down on the dusty bed. "You and Cho Chang would make a dazzling couple but really I've always shipped you with Ginny."

"How do you know we kissed?" Harry moved closer to stand in front of her, towering over her petite figure.

"Hinny, Hinny, Hinny, Hinny, Hinny." Avril sang. "Hinny, Hinny, Hinny, Hinny."

"Avril!"

"Yes my dear lovely husband?"

"How do you know we kissed?" Harry asked trying to ignore the feeling he got in stomach when she called him her Husband.

"Well cute story actually, I was walking down the beautifully lit corridors of Hogwarts and then I stopped and realised, where's Hyde! I walked back to the Room of Requirement dragging my already exhausted legs and then bam you and Cho Chang seemed to be a little busy so I skipped away. The end!" Avril explained finishing it with a sparkling smile.

"Oh." Harry looked down and rocked on his heels awkwardly.

"Do you fancy Cho Chang?"

"I suppose."

"Lovely lovely! Oh that's so lovely." Avril jumped up and hugged Harry who seemed to be taken back by her reaction, she planted a sweet kiss on his cheek. "That's just so lovely that you fancy someone, isn't it."

Harry shrugged. "Your birthday is tomorrow." He said again.

A/N- brain fart 🐮. Kinda hate this but I had a fat headache so it'll have to do for now. Question should I make a dazzling playlist for Avril??