𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

"𝔄𝔳𝔯𝔦𝔩, 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔥𝔞𝔦𝔯 𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔯𝔬𝔴𝔫

"𝔄𝔳𝔯𝔦𝔩, 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔥𝔞𝔦𝔯 𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔯𝔬𝔴𝔫."

The (now) brown haired witch looked up from her coloring book to see Harry towering over her with Minnie in his grasp, she plucked a strawberry from the bowl and looked back down at the picture.

"Mm didn't realize."

"Is something wrong?" Harry questioned as he put the kitten down and sat in front of the girl on the floor in the Gryffindor common room. He looked around then turned back to Avril so quickly barely realizing that this isn't even her common room. "How did you even get in here?"

"I have my ways, Harold." She replied with and eye roll as she continued to color.

"What's wrong, you're usually only this fussy when it's that time of the month." Avril looked up at him dead in the eye, he slowly shrunk back under her intense glare until he remembered that he is the Chosen One, duh. Silly Harry. "Seriously what's wrong, Avril we already had a conversation about this. You can tell me anything."

"I found out the name of my birth parents."

"I was supposed to figure that out." He mumbled under his breath, which Avril heard resulting in a glare. "What were their names?"

"I only know their first names." Avril looked as if she was thinking, Harry could see the light bulb go off in her head. "Aha! Sorry I forget for a minute. Umm, my mothers name was Vela and my fathers name was...." She paused again. "Hold on, I forgot. Oh yes! Regulus."

The name Regulus sounded very familiar to Harry, he could've swore the name popped up in a conversation with Sirius in his fifth year. But nothing came to mind. "Who told you?"

Avril scoffed. "I could've figured it out in my own, Harold. I don't always need help." Harry shot her a look, she reluctantly muttered. "Aberforth."

"Is that all he told you?" He questioned.

"Yes, Harold. That is all the old bastard informed me of, because I "am too young to know about my family history". What a load of bullshit."

"Language, Avril." Hermione scolded the girl as she walked up to the couple. "What are you talking about."

"Avril's birth parents." Harry responded.

"Oh! Avril, did you find out something about them?" The bushy haired girl asked eagerly as she took a seat beside Avril.

"Yea their names." Avril replied, Hermione looked at her expectantly waiting for her to continue to which she replied with a brow raised. "What?"

"Aren't you going to tell me their names?"

She sat still for a moment before coming to her senses with a snap. "Oh! Right duh. Ummmm one second....hold on I forgot...erm-

"Vela and Regulus." Harry said in a frustrated tone, seriously how could she forgot their names. Although in a way he shouldn't be too shocked, she did have a brain the size of a peanut.

"Avril! You can look in one of the Hogwarts yearbooks to see if they attended when they were younger. I've seen some in the library, we can go now." Hermione said excitedly.

"Um no, the library is too far away and I'm bored." Avril picked up Minnie and held her up in the air. "Hello, little one. Minnie Minnie, did you show your love to Sev today?"

"Meow."

"Good, Minniekins. Following your mummy's footsteps."

"Merlin help me." Harry sighed.

A/N- hey lol.