𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢.

"𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔫𝔧𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫 𝔡𝔲𝔫𝔤!"

Avril stared at her surroundings in awe, Weasley's Wizard Wheezes exceeded her expectations. Fred didn't lie when he said she'd enjoy it.

"Well then." George grinned. "I think my job here is done."

"Better then unicorn dung you say." Fred smirked as he watched the white haired girl look around the shop like an excited child on Christmas day.

"It's beautiful." she said dreamily.

"Wait till you see what we've got." he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and guided her to every section.

Harry had been looking at Peruvian Darkness Powder when he looked up at the sound of squealing, it was Avril crying over a fluffy pink puffball while Fred stood beside her admiring the innocent girl ever so dearly. He watched as the two laughed and smiled, as Fred guided her to another part of the shop with his hand on the small of her back. Harry would be lying if he said it didn't hurt or bother him in any way, it felt like his heart literally crumpled into a million pieces.

"You alright, mate?" Ron asked as he clapped his shoulder.

Harry knocked out of his little daze and nodded his head. "Y-yea just tired."

"Bloody Hell." Ron said as he walked away to look at some weird instrument causing the bespectacled boy to roll his eyes.

"Harry." Hermione watched as he looked at Avril longingly. "She still needs time, it doesn't mean she's moved on yet. You know her, Fred and George have been close for a while now."

"I don't see George giving her a private tour, do you?"

She rolled her eyes and huffed. "Avril is allowed to fancy whoever she likes, you know."

"I don't care who she fancies, Hermione." Harry said in an irritated tone. "Avril is allowed to be with whoever she wants to be with, even if that means Fred."

"Oh come off it, Harry. You are completely aware that she only has feelings for you, she's just hurting right now and if you would give her time and space then she will be able to heal."

"It doesn't look like it." he muttered.

"Honestly, Harry you're being a completely daft."

"Thanks, Hermione." Harry said in a sarcastic tone as he walked away to purchase the powder he had been clutching in his grip.

𝖡𝗎𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗅𝗒 𝖤𝖿𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍 • 𝐡.𝐩 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara