𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫.

"𝔓𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔶?"

"𝔓𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔶?"

Avril pushed open the door to Gryffindor boys dormitory, Minnie held in her grasp as she walked towards the bespectacled boy was who was laying in bed with tear stained cheeks.

The whole Ministry of Magic gibber gabber had been released, from Harry and some the DA members fighting Death-Eaters to Voldemort's return. Avril had been in detention with Snape when they had left, so she was left out on the little exhilarating adventure. The next day Hermione had informed her on Sirius's death which made Avril a little sad, she admired him and not only because he a was an Azkaban escapee but because Harry really loved him. She knew Harry was going to be a complete mess and she wanted to be there for him as much as she could.

"Hey." She smiled down at him as he looked over at her and gave her a faint pain filled smile. "Would you like to go eat your pain away, or stay in here and be moopy and poopy."

"Stay here." Harry's voice was hoarse from crying and not speaking much after what had happened.

Avril sighed and sat beside him and rubbed his back gently as she spoke in a whispered tone. "I'm not really good at this mushy sad talk but I'll try my best for you, Potty." He chuckled quietly. "He would be proud of you, everyone is. What you did was insanely brave and risky and you did to try and save someone you loved."

"I didn't save him." He shook his head. "It's my fault he's dead, If I hadn't tried being the hero then he would be here and alive right now."

"You weren't trying to be the hero, Harry. You were doing what was right, you were just trying to save someone. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that and this is not your fault whatsoever."

Harry laid his head in her lap as sobs rocked his body. "I wish he was here."

"I know." Avril replied quietly as she held him close. "I know, Harry."

"Don't leave me, please." He croaked.

"I'm not leaving."

"Meow." Minnie jumped on the bed and nuzzled her head into Harry's neck.

"Minnie sends her condolences, isn't that right Minniekins." Avril cooed as she pet the furry black kitten.

"Meow."

"Thanks Minnie." Harry lifted his head off of her lap and petted the creature gently, he looked over at the white haired girl who seemed to be lost in thought. "Are you okay, Avril?"

She shook her head. "Don't ask me that." She patted his shoulder. "I'm here for you not the other way around."

"I still want make sure you're okay." Harry said as he moved closer to her.

"Perfectly perfect, Potty." Avril gave him a small smile. "Let's drown ourselves in cherry pie, yes?"

Harry nodded and returned the small smile. "Yea."

A/N- This is just a filler 👸🏻. Sorry it's very little, but I shall post a more detailed one later because it's the start of the Half Blood Prince ahhh! Also Happy New Years <3 Rawr.