𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢.

"ℌ𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩𝔰!"

"Hello, Avril." Hermione noticed the girl looked insanely cheerful almost too cheerful; something bad happened.

"You seem excited." said Ron as he ate an unhealthy amount of cereal.

"I'm just in a lovely mood like always." Avril beamed as she sat beside the bushy haired girl, Harry studied her and noticed her eyes weren't bright like they usually were. They were dull and dim. It looked as if she hadn't slept for ages, her skin was paler than usual and her voice cracked as she spoke. She placed her green shades on as she noticed Harry staring deep into her soul. "Anyways I'm just beyond delighted to see my three favorite people in the entire world, besides Maurice obviously."

"Avril, are you alright?" Harry asked as the white haired girl was spreading butter on her toast intensely.

She continued as if she hadn't heard Harry's question. "Oh speaking of Maurice, she's dead!" Avril smiled up at the golden trio. Ron choked on his cereal, Harry spit out his pumpkin juice, and Hermione's book fell from her grasp.

"What!"

"Did I hear that right?"

"I'm so sorry, Avril."

Avril ignored them again as she continued on. "I would like to invite you to her burial, well I must ask Dumbles first if I am granted permission to do s-

"Avril." Harry spoke, she looked up at him. "Stop talking."

"What?"

"Your still in shock." Hermione pulled her into a side hug. "I'm so sorry."

"Bloody Hell, she's actually gone." Hermione shot Ron a pointed look. "I mean I'm sorry, I know how much you loved that little cat."

"Kitten!" Avril's voice was muffled as she buried her head into Hermione's shoulder.

"Right Kitten."

"I must go speak to Dumbly about dearest Maurice's f-funeral."

"I'll go with you." Harry blurted out as he stood up and walked with her to Dumbledore's office. He could tell she was a complete wreck, her little innocent heart was now shattered into a million pieces which could never be molded back together.

They walked in complete silence until Harry spoke up. "She was a lovely kitten." That broke Avril, she threw herself at him and hung onto his robes as if her life depended on it. Her quiet sobs pained Harry, she didn't deserve this she had already been through some much that was held up by a facade which now was broken. "I'm sorry I didn't mea-