𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢.

"𝔅𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔢, 𝔈𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔱

"𝔅𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔢, 𝔈𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔱."

"Just don't do anything stupid okay?" Ernie was walking Avril to Defense Against the Dark Arts, she had on a pair of oval black shades to cover eyes so she could sleep in class without being caught.

"I love you, monkey. If I die the then tell Albus about my deep love I carry for him."  Ernie rolled his eyes and pushed the girl into the classroom, they both sat in the back trying to stay away from the pink toad as possible.

Avril rested her head on her arms as she laid them on the table watching through her shades as an enchanted paper bird flew through the air. The students watched as it flew around the room, some messing with it and others simply just watching the elegance of it until it was disintegrated.

"Yawn." Avril said as she tapped her hand to her mouth repeatedly watching the pink toad at the back of the classroom.

"Good morning, children." Everyone's attention turned to the back where the voice had emerged.

"Hello Dolores!" Avril exclaimed as she beamed at the meanie witch as her head remained on the table.

"Miss Baudelaire, you are to refer to me as Professor Umbridge."

"Miss Professor Sir, I prefer Dolores it rolls of my tongue more easily, like dirt slipping from someone's grasp."

The rest of the students watched Umbridge's smile falter slightly before she composed her self, Avril resting her head calmly as her sunglasses blocked anyone from meeting her eyes.

"Hem hem. Please remove those from your face." Umbridge pointed her wand at her sunglasses causing everyone to look at her.

"No sir, they help with my reading. As I can see that's all we'll be doing in this shit hole." Avril smiled sweetly towards the woman.

"Detention! Miss Baudelaire come forward." The pink toad walked to the front of the classroom, picking up parchment and a quill scribbling rather quickly. Avril pushed out her chair rather loudly in the silent room casing everyone's eyes to fall on her once again, slowly making her way up to the front causing Umbridge to become infuriatingly impatient. "Take this to Professor McGonagall." Avril didn't move from the spot she was standing in. "NOW!"

Avril smiled sickly. "I'd gladly do so...Sir." She plucked the parchment out of the toads disgustingly dry hands and skipped out of the classroom while singing, she slammed the door causing the sound to echo through the silent walls.

The girl skipped down to McGonagall's classroom rather cheerfully at the fact of no longer having to stay in Umbridge's presence for the rest of the day.