𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫.

"ℌ𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔍𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯!"

Avril swung open the door to the room that Hermione and Ginny had been sharing, Minnie strutted behind her wearing a small backwards hat.

"Yes, Avril?" The bushy haired girl asked as she put down the book she had been reading.

"I uh-I want to ask you a question." Avril looked down at her shoes, rocking on her heels nervously.

"Okay." Hermione patted the seat besides her, the white haired girl laid down next to her and looked up at the ceiling. "What's your question?"

"Do you think Potty fancies me?" She asked in a small voice.

"What?"

"Oh um never mind, it was a silly question. A little silly daft question."

Hermione shook her head and helped the girl sit up. "No tell me, please. I'm sure it wasn't a silly question."

"The weather outside is beautiful isn't it, the rain always makes me feel somewhat sane. I like to stick my tongue out and taste the fresh water that falls from the free sky-

"Avril, please tell me."

Avril sighed fiddling with the loose thread from her dress as she said in the same small voice. "Do you think Potty fancies moi?"

Hermione stayed silent for a couple of minutes before she spoke up. "He cares for you, he talks about you like you're the only person in the world to exist, as if you're the only living thing that makes him happy. You bring this light to him that he's been missing his whole life, you're the missing piece to his chaotic puzzle." She turned to look at the white haired girl and smiled fondly. "He truly thinks you're beautiful you know, the way he talks about you makes it seem like he's describing an angel that's fallen from the heavens of the earth. He's never been so infatuated with something and someone like the way he is with you. Merlin, Avril he's in love with you!"

"Everyone is if you really think about." Avril shrugged nonchalantly. "I'm not surprised, he's in love with me just like Snapey is."

Hermione chuckled. "You're funny, intelligent and let's not forget absolutely charming."

"I know I know I am." She picked up the black kitten and kissed her head. "Aren't I Minnie?"

"Meow."

"Yes yes, I know I'm just perfectly brilliant."

"Why do you ask?" Hermione questioned.

"Ask what?"

"If Harry fancies you."

"Oh that." Avril's pale cheeks flushed a bright pink.

"Avril!"

"Yes, Hermione Jean Granger?" she asked with a cheeky smile.

"Something happened between you and Harry." Hermione stared at the girl intensely, her eyes peeled wide open; studying her body language.

"You know last night I had a dream that I blew up the Malfoy Manor, Draco then hugged me and thanked me for doing so and-

"You kissed!" she gasped.

"Ewieee Draco and I did not kiss, maybe he is not so ugly but grossie absolutely not. I'd rather kiss Mrs. Norris's arse."

"No, you and Harry. You kissed didn't you?"

"We did? When?" Avril tapped her chin as she stared up at the ceiling in a thinking manner.

"How many times." Hermione asked as she grinned.

"69."

"Oh stop, Avril." She smacked her arm. "How many times?"

"Twice to be exact well three if you count the time I pecked his very dry lips in the corridor of Hogwarts." Avril smiled.

"No wonder he's been so bright these past couple of days, your lips must have brightened him."

"Of course they did!"

Hermione pulled the girl into a tight embrace. "I'm honestly so happy for the both of you, Harry seems to be doing much better because of you."

"Mione my love, I am a married woman to Snivellus and only Snivellus. Harold James Potty and I are not even dating." Avril huffed.

"Not yet."