𝔱𝔴𝔬.

"𝔈𝔯𝔫𝔰𝔱!"

"𝔈𝔯𝔫𝔰𝔱!"

"You know I was looking for you." said Ernie as Avril plopped down next to him at the Hufflepuff table.

"Sorry, monkey."

"It's alright. Hey." She turned and looked up at him with her big doe like eyes. "Do you know who that lady is?" Ernie pointed to a woman that looked like a toad covered in pink head to toe.

"Yuckie, she looks like a toad." Avril fake gagged as she looked a the woman who had the biggest, fattest, fakest smile she had ever seen.

"I'll take that as a no then."

"Maurice pawed me finger, look." She held up her finger close to the boy's eyes, a tiny little scratch could be spotted.

Ernie rolled his eyes. "That's the smallest scratch I have ever seen."

"It was barbaric!" she huffed.

"I bet it was." Ernie felt a pair of eyes on him, he turned around and noticed Hermione, Ron, and Harry looking in his direction from the Gryffindor table. He smacked Avril's arm with the back of his hand repeatedly.

"Yes, monkey?"

"Why are they looking over here?" He nodded his head subtly towards the three, Avril fully turned around causing Ernie to face palm.

"They're in love with me." She smiled as she blew a kiss to them then turning around like nothing happened.

Harry blushed as the girl turned around in their direction, blowing a kiss their way.

"Mental, that one." said Ron as he nodded his head towards the petite white haired girl who's back was now facing them as she animatedly had a conversation with her peers. Hermione smacked his arm. "Bloody hell, what was that for!" He exclaimed as he rubbed his arm.

"She's just friendly."

"Do you know her?" Harry asked watching the girl intently, something about her intrigued him deeply.

Hermione shook her head. "Not really, she's best friends with Ernie Macmillan, as well as Cedric before he." She paused diverting her eyes away from Harry's. "You know."

"A bit weird don't you think?" Ron spoke up as he continued rubbing his arm, stuffing his face with chicken.

"What?" Harry asked, before he could get a response Dumbledore spoke up.

"Good Evening, Children. Now we have two changes in staring this year, we're pleased to welcome back Professor Grubly Plank; will be taking care of Magical Creatures while Professor Hagrid is on temporary leave. We also wish to welcome our new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher, Professor Dolores Umbridge."

The woman in pink smiled wickedly making Avril fake gag once more while Ernie tried stifling his laughter.

"I'm sure you'll all join me wishing the Professor good luck. As usual our care taker Mr. Filch has asked me to remind you..."

"Hem hem."

Everyone's attention turned to the pink toad that interrupted the headmaster, Dumbledore looked at her rather annoyed as she stood up making her way towards the front.

"Thank you Headmaster for those kind words of welcome, and how lovely to see all your bright happy faces smiling up at me." Nobody was smiling besides Avril who was actually smirking.

"Hello, Dolores!" Everyone looked at the white haired girl, some laughing some giggling, the pink toad looked at the girl with wide eyes while maintaining her ugly smile.

"You know Miss..."

"Baudelaire, Miss Professor." Avril informed the woman.

Umbridge's smile only grew more at the mention of her last name. "Miss. Baudelaire, it is quite rude to interrupt when someone is speaking, nonetheless a Ministry worker such as myself."

Avril made a fake shocked face as she gasped. "That's interesting Miss Professor because not to long ago you did that very rude thing to ze Headmaster." She folded her napkin before looking up at Umbridge who look infuriated, the girl smiled sweetly. "Sir." People laughed as they watched the pink toad stare daggers at the innocent girl, she could see Dumbledore as well McGonagall grinning.

The dinner concluded and Avril made her way to the common room along side Ernie who couldn't stop laughing at the little stunt she pulled.

"You know your number one on her hit list now." said Ernie as they made their way up the stairs to the dormitories.

"Maybe if I'm lucky enough. Goodnight, monkey." She waved to the boy and smirked to herself, this is gonna be one hell of a year.

"You know, she might not be all that bad. Maybe a little less mental." said Ron as Hermione, Harry, and himself were seated on the plushy red couch in the Gryffindor common room.

Hermione smacked his arm and rolled her eyes. "I'm going to bed." She stood up. "Goodnight." The two boys said bid their goodnights to the bushy haired girl as they sat in front of the fire.

"She is pretty." Ron spoke up.

"Who is?"

"The mental girl."

"Yea she is isn't she." Harry thought about the girl and her white unruly hair, her complexion as pale as the moonlight, eyes as grey as the sky on a stormy night yet bright with ocean blue specks, petite up turned nose, rosy cheeks, pouty lips that faded into a deep red, light freckles that played along her nose and spread to her cheeks. Avril had a nice body, she was fit yet attained attractive womanly curves, petite very petite, but a cute petite, she looked like a innocent girl. In Harry's eyes she was captivating, she was a strange girl but it almost pulled him to her like a magnet that he couldn't escape.

"Mate." Ron snapped his fingers in front of Harry breaking him out of his daze. "I'm going to sleep."

"Uh alright yea, me too."

As Harry laid in bed that night his thoughts drifted to the peculiar white haired girl that he wanted to know more about, Avril Briar Baudelaire.