𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫.

"𝔅𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔄𝔳𝔯𝔦𝔩

"𝔅𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔄𝔳𝔯𝔦𝔩."

Avril coughed as she emptied the contents from her stomach, Aberforth gently patting her back.

She stood up straight and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and sat on the rock beside him. "It looks like unicorn terd." Avril muttered as she examined her throw up.

"I don't think it does." Aberforth replied as he examined the mess.

"You're an elder man and can not see properly, practically blind so sush." she hummed. "Yacking unicorn caca would be quite dazzling really."

Aberforth chuckled and held out his arm for the girl to take. "Lets go home, Avril." She held onto his arm as the two dissaperated to the small cottage they called home.

"Minnie!" Avril called out to the fluffy black kitten. "Minniekins my love, I'm home!" The creature trotted towards girl who swiftly picked her up and carried her to the plushy arm chair. "Ello dearie how are you on this beautiful afternoon, I yacked unicorn dung."

"Meow."

"I too wonder what unicorn shit tastes like, I imagine it has quite the dazzling flavor. It must have sparkles and gold flecks, very enchanting I assume. I think tonight I'm going to look for ze unicorn and-

"Avril." Aberforth entered the sitting room.

"Yes?"

"You're going to be staying at the Burrow for the rest of the summer."

"That sounds lovely, is Potty going to be there?"

"Who?" He asked looking at her strangely.

"Harold James Potty." Avril beamed at the thought of spending the rest of the holiday with boy she realized she loved.

"Oh, yes. I believe Albus helped him get there yesterday."

She squealed. "I can't wait to see my love. Minnie can you believe it, we're going to see Potty."

Aberforth smiled then turned to exit the room but stopped abruptly. "Oh and, Avril?"

"Yes, Abe?"

"Don't go looking for a unicorn to eat it's dung."

Avril pouted. "Yea yea whatever." he nodded and walked away, she picked up the kitten and looked into her green orbs. "Minnie we'll go first thing when he goes to bed, old crummy man sleeps like a rock."

"I heard that!" Aberforth called from his room.

"No you didn't!"

"Meow."

"Yes yes, Minnie let's go pack to visit my favorite red heads." Avril stood up and walked to her room, she grabbed her Hogwarts trunk and piled it with clothes, toiletries, and necessities.

"Ouch Minnie!" The kitten pawed at her finger with the royal blue diamond ring Harry had gifted her last Christmas.

Avril hadn't spoken to Harry since the day they departed at Kings Cross Station, the last day of the term. Of course she knew she fancied him but over the summer she couldn't help but realize how intense her feelings towards him had increased. One night she asked Aberforth what this sick feeling that corrupted her was.

"I feel sickie, help me." Avril whined as she plopped down on the couch, pressing her hand to her head dramatically.

"When did you start feeling sick?" he asked.

"When I picked up a picture of me and Harold, I stared at his nerdy face and got this icky poo feeling in me stomach."

"Love."

"What?" she questioned sitting up straight.

"You're in love." Aberforth smiled at the white haired girl who's eyes widened immensely.

"Son of a bitch."

Avril then realized that the old man was right, she was in fact in love with Harry James Potter. The chosen one, the Boy Who Lived, or according to her Harold James Potty.

There was a knock at the door as she closed her trunk and dropped it on her bed. "I think now would be a good time to leave."

"How shall I get there?" Avril asked as she stroked Minnie gently.

"Floo powder." Aberforth replied as he carried her trunk to the fire place.

"Aren't you coming, Abe?"

"No, so we'll say our goodbyes and you'll be off."

"Um yea alright." she nodded then hugged the elder man tightly. "Bye bye my favorite Dumbledore brother, I'll see you soon."

"Goodbye, Avril."

Avril smiled and gave him a small wave before picking up her trunk and holding Minnie in the other hand, she quickly grabbed the powder from a pot and cleared her throat. "The Burrow!" She sung as she threw down the powder, flames surrounding her as she disappeared from the cottage.