𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯.

"𝔚𝔥𝔬 𝔦𝔰 𝔖𝔩𝔲𝔤𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔩?"

"𝔚𝔥𝔬 𝔦𝔰 𝔖𝔩𝔲𝔤𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔩?"

Avril and Harry were walking down to the black lake, Minnie pawing at the bespectacled boy's hands as he tried to carry her.

"Slughorn." Harry corrected her. "The potions professor, aren't you taking potions?"

"Nope it's rather lame and I have much better things to do than listen to old slugtail talk about poopy toxins. Plus he's no where near as talented as my beloved Snapey, he shan't replace my true love, for he is irreplaceable!" Avril said.

"Right."

"Anywaysss, Potty guess what."

"What?"

"I have detention with Sev for the rest of the year, just husband and I! Oh how lovely!" She sighed dreamily.

"Um Avril we've only been back for a week, how exactly did you get detention already?" Harry asked at he tried to detach Minnie from his robes.

"Wellll Minnie being the loviebird she is, was trying to show her love by pawing at Snivellus's face but he being the daft pegasus he is thought she was attacking him! How rude, Minnie is the nicest kitty on this spinning globe." Avril picked up the kitten and held her in the air. "Aren't you Minniekins?"

"Meow."

"Very agreeable, my darling."

Harry watched the white haired girl as Ron's words from the train drifted into his head, he coughed catching her attention. "Avril, do you have something you want to ask me?"

Avril looked at him and thought for minute before asking bluntly. "Want to shag?"

"NO! I mean-I wouldn't mi...no that's not it."

"Oh, poopy." she pouted then turned her attention back the the fluffy black kitten.

"Something important?" Harry prodded.

"Ummm hmmm, did you poop glitter today?"

Harry rolled his eyes and sighed giving up. "Never mind."

"No no no, nonsense love tell me!" Avril said as she watched the boy fidget. "Potty." she poked his cheek.

"Fine I'll ask."

"Ask what?"

"Avril, will you be my girlfriend." Harry closed his eyes and sucked in his breath; nervous for her reaction. She didn't speak for a while causing him to cautiously open one eye only to see her making a crown out of branches of flowers, not paying attention to him. "Avril?"

"Yes, kitten?" she asked innocently.

"Did you hear what I asked?"

"You asked me something?"

"Yea I did." Harry said in an irritated tone.

"Oh poopie, I didn't hear you, Potty." he huffed. "Well spit it out."

"Willyoubemygirlfriend?" He rushed out, not thinking she understood a word he said.

"Wow! Really, yes yes yes oh yes, Potty!" Avril beamed and tackled him to the ground, peppering his face with kisses. "How lovely, Potty."

Harry smiled at his girlfriend as he remained laid on the grass pulling her into a kiss. "Brilliant."

"Minnie did you hear, Harold asked me to be his beloved wife! Oh how darling I shall be Mrs.Potter, and name our child Robert!"

"Robert?"

"Or Elio, I don't think Sev would be too fond of our new marriage but he shall deal with it. He has been a lame husband, I mean he won't even sleep with me anymore!" Avril pouted.

"That's disturbing, Avril." Harry said.

"Actually I want seven children, Potty. So you better be able to last for a while." she winked at him. "If you know what I mean."

He shook his head. "Stop talking."