I Wish You Well

Aurora 

It seems as if time had stopped then and there, but the mere truth was it hadn't. We still had a dark upon us all regardless of who had left us, it was still to come, but it slowly already had.

In the midst of the dark lord witnessing all his followers fall, he had left the scene, yet I didn't notice till later, in that time all to be heard was agonizing silence accompanied by Pansy's soft sobs, as she refused to rise from the ground--refused to go on without him, all she did was hold him, yet eventually she would have to, that was a thought she simply couldn't fathom.

Pain still flourished my system, as it lingers throughout, and is nearly impossible to ignore, I knew we all felt it, it was a challenge within itself to simply stand tall.

I could practically hear the screams--the scattered breaths from outside the very walls that surrounded, war was happening as we spoke--as we stood in that exact time, the wretched noises of pure suffer carried throughout.

It was the screams of ones I saw all the time, and now they fought to simply remain alive, it was indeed not fair, not one bit. 

It felt as if I had to fight in the mess that had been brought upon us all, yet I stood there glancing down at all the lifeless bodies that laid still, and something told me that fighting was no use, regardless if the dark lords reign ended or not, lives had still been lost, ones that would never be forgotten, faces I used to see everyday--they were now gone.

At that point we all indeed fought, yet not all of us made it out.

I knew the horcruxes were still on the look for with the intention of being destroyed, to end it all right there and then, but how many more lives would be taken till then.

That was another thought I could hardly fathom, then again it was war.

"The dark lord he left--who knows what his next move is--isn't that something to worry about" I say in a low whisper to Narcissa and Draco, as we stood back from where Pansy lied, she needed her time to grieve, she didn't care of anything else.

"Aurora, I to fear where the dark lord has gone, but you have to remember you are all still of interest to him, he still seeks his vengeance--regardless if its now or later, he still seeks all your blood, including mine--timing is everything to him, he was merely witnessing all his followers fall--thats why he crept away--but he will return with more, thats a guarantee" Narcissa spoke, quietly yet assertively, and she was right, the dark lord wouldn't rest, Pansy and Draco were still holders of the mark who have disobeyed time and time again, they wouldn't be let off that easy, no, not till the dark lord fell.

In that moment we all stood weak, some of us bled, and our heavy breaths filled the room, we were in no shape to fight once more.

"We have to help--death eaters are torturing and killing as we speak" I spoke once more.

"Yes, well they haven't betrayed the dark lord, now have they, people will fall regardless, theres nothing you can do to stop it" she quickly said.

"Aurora, look at you, you're bleeding, and you can barely stand straight" Draco chimed in, as we all still kept our tones ever so low.

We all did in fact did get our beating--yet mine were still ever so bad from not only Bellatrix having no mercy until she fell, but also the from the death eaters that lied at our foot.

Footsteps chimed once again through the corridors, they edged nearer, yet were still at a mere distance.

"We haven't any time we must go" quickly spat Narcissa, as we in fact did not wish to find out who would be seen turning that corner.