Every Time

Mature content

Aurora

I woke up to smell of fresh mint and the sound of the shower running, I quickly realized I was still in Draco's room.

"Shit" I say as I hurry to get up and head out before he finishes from the shower to avoid the awkward confrontation after what happened last night. I threw back on my skirt and butted up my white blouse while leaving a couple of the buttons open, as Im putting my shoes on I hear the shower turn off.

"Leaving so soon?" said Draco in a sarcastic manner, he even had that frequent smirk on his face that he always seemed to display.

"Oh piss off Draco, you know you could have woken me up last night right?" I say as I'm lacing up my boots.

"Yeah I could have, but why would I want to?" he says with a towel wrapped around his waist and his blonde hair dripping wet, as he edges closer.

"You look quite peaceful in your sleep by the way..." he says lifting my chin up, so we now make eye contact.

"Thats a little odd don't you think--" I say as I roll my eyes and move his hand from my face, still ever so pissed at him, I then see him walk into the bathroom and stands in front of the mirror and starts to dry his hair I couldn't help but keep my gaze on him, his toned body the way his hair flopped over while wet, the way his eyes softened when he wasn't filled with anger.

"Are you staring?" he asks with a playful grin as I snap out of my daydreaming.

"I hope you like that you see" he says exiting the bathroom making his way towards me.

"Because I with no doubt enjoy what I see--" he says as he once again lifts up my chin so that were face to face, Its like we were in a trance neither of us wanting to break away until my brain finally kicked in.

"Whatever Malfoy hurry up, we're already thirty minutes late-" I say as I realize what time it is and how late we were.

"So? What's thirty minutes going to do" he says as he takes his sweet time to get ready.

"Its gonna give us detention Draco that's what it's gonna do, now hurry up." I say opening up the door.

"Okay-- I'm coming" he says as we practically hurry to class, we then open the door and walk in to everyone looking up at us.

"Aurora, Draco detention tonight don't be late" says Snape as he looks at us with stern looks before he continues teaching.

"See what I mean-- this is all your fault" I harshly whisper with a pissed off look as we took our seats at the back of the class.

"Come on Aurora detention with the two of us actually doesn't sound too bad--" he whispers in my ear as he moves his hand onto my inner thigh, I quickly smack his hand away but he just puts It right back, he moves his hand even further up to where he's now practically up my skirt, I slowly start to feel wetness down there.

"Class dismissed" said Snape as I slowly came back to reality realizing a whole hour had gone by, Draco moves his hand away and makes his way towards the door. I then get up and start to head out not seeing Draco anywhere around.

I then feel a hand grab me into some random supply closet as I go to scream.

"What the--" I say before the light goes on and I see who it is.

"The hell is wrong with you Draco you nearly scared me to death--" I say as I slap his chest In frustration.

"Your always running that smart mouth of yours Aurora, why don't you use it for something more useful--" he smirks as I stare at him with confusion until I soon realize what he means.

"You just can't get enough of me can you Malfoy?" I say seductively bitting my lip as I see him grow hard under his pants, I don't know what came over me but I wanted him right then and there, I drop down to my knees while unbuckling his pants. He looked at me in shock of my quick response. I pulled down his pants along with his boxers, I gently started rubbing him while he groans out, I place my lips and start sucking on the tip and swirled my tongue around it, I then finally took in all of It pushing him in deeper and deeper as his head falls back. I grip my hands around as I keep sucking on it, going deeper each time as his moans get even louder.

"Fuck Aurora..." he moans out as he takes a handful of my hair as he's about to come, pushing himself in deeper, I smirk as he moans out his loudest one yet, I know he wants more so I wiped his residue from my lips as I'm about to exit.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" he says frustrated.

"Draco we have class..." I say innocently as I look up at him.

"Class can fucking wait" he says pulling me back up against the wall in the tight spaced closet, anyone could hear us but he didn't give a shit, he was angry but it was in a good kind of way.

"Now Aurora I'm gonna fuck you like the little whore you are" he says which in all honestly turned me on even more, with no hesitation he pulled down my skirt and underwear and put two fingers in and rapidly thrusted them deeper and deeper as I craved even more of his touch. He then pulls his fingers out and sticks them in his mouth licking them clean as I just watched.

"Do you want more Aurora..." he says while looking at me.

"Come on fucking tell me" he says sternly.

"Yes Draco I want more please..." I say practically begging for his touch at this point, as I craved it more and more, he then aggressively thrusts himself inside me with no hesitation and is going full speed.

"Dray-Draco slow down..." I say out of breath as my legs are about to give out on me at the sensation and speed of his movements.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do Aurora" he says plunging himself in deeper I slowly started adjusting to his size and speed and the pain soon turned into pleasure. This was no shock I knew Draco liked it rough, I could tell he was letting himself go loose as he gripped my waist to take control and pushes me into him even harder. At this point I'm practically out of breath, panting harder than ever, I then soon reach my climax as he pulls out of me.

"Shit Draco..." I say trying to catch my breath as he starts buckling back his pants.

"Let this be a reminder of whose In control Aurora" he huffs out as I pull back up my skirt still shocked at the feeling Draco gave me.

Every time.

"Ready for class?" he says with a slight chuckle as I roll my eyes.

Hey guys! don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts. I know this is a shorter chapter but don't worry I'll be updating again today.