Broken

Mature content

Draco

How dare she, not only is she gonna be with fucking Diggory tonight doing god knows what, she had the fucking audacity to tell me no.

And I was so fucking pissed.

I didn't even know what to do but I had to let out my anger somehow, I let go of her as she examined the marks I had left on her wrists.

I then take a good look at her, and fuck she was wearing that short fucking skirt that rode up her ass to the point where you could almost see it and socks that reached her mid thigh.

I then felt a huge bulge in my pants I try to fix it quick but it was no fucking use, my mind then wanders to her voice moaning out my name, her soft voice, I had to stop thinking about her.

"You know what Aurora fine, fuck you and Diggory"  I say before storming off to go release some steam, I then see some random fucking girl from gryffindor I recognize her from staring at me all the damn time like the rest of them always did.

I don't know what came over me but she was the first girl I found, I then walked closer to her.

"Hey Draco" she said while bitting her lip, how fucking pathetic I thought.

It was so easy for me to find a girl who wanted me, It was because I was so good at pleasuring them, so good at making them scream out my name and most of all I was the best at taking control.

My eyes travelled up and down her body, I soon gave her a smirk signaling what I wanted and she wanted it too. 

Aurora

After the incident with Draco I was so pissed, I started making my way back to my dorm when I suddenly hear low moans coming from an empty classroom, the door was slightly open to where you could take a peek inside, and I did.

I really wish I didn't.

It was Draco and some Gryffindor roughly sucking each others faces, I was so disgusted he had her placed against a classroom table, I wanted to throw up, but most importantly I wanted to beat the shit out of her.

He was just with me barely two days ago, how could I be so bloody oblivious, its Malfoy of course he doesn't give a mere thought about me, why would he.

I try my best to sneak away without making a noise, as I was slightly shocked by what I had just seen. I couldn't believe this had the effect that it did on me, I had to get away from there quick before I saw any more, as I backed up I accidentally stepped on a piece of parchment paper that was on the floor making a small crunching sound.

Shit- I thought to myself as I heard the girl speak up.

"Wait Draco I think someones outside..."  she said in a soft groan as he continued to touch her all over.

"I don't give a shit-"  he spat as he became even more aggressive, knowing someone could be watching.

I ran to my dorm as quick as I could hoping no one would see me. I hoped Pansy wasn't in the room, I got in quick and shut the door, simply just reminiscing on what I had just seen, I was quite confused.

I truly couldn't believe how pathetic I was, the fact that the scene I had just encountered had any significance to me whatsoever, I mean he could do whatever the he pleased, but something inside me thought he would feel some remorse.

But he didn't

Of course he didn't.

I slowly pull myself back to reality after getting lost in thought and decided to try to take a nap to calm myself down before meeting up with Cedric.