Chills

Mature content

Aurora 

After me and Draco spent some time together in the room of requirement, and me trying my best to comfort him we both made our way back to our dorms and I fell asleep with this feeling In me of worry, but also was glad that Draco finally showed me his vulnerable side, a side where he didn't put up his usual front.

I woke up to a pillow being slapped against my head and of course it was Pansy.

"Is that really necessary Pansy..." I say in a tired groan as I eventually get up.

"Yes how else was I supposed to wake you up?" she asks as i'm now out of bed.

"Now hurry up before we're late" she says as she's getting ready, I then start to get dressed as I put on my black skirt and white button up blouse with my thigh high socks, we then make our way to breakfast to join the rest, when we got there Adrian, Blaise and Draco were already sitting.

 Pansy and I just sit down, as we didn't really say much.

"Well hello to you too" says Adrian with a sarcastic tone and smile.

"So what's the plan for tonight?" asks Blaise since today was a Friday and we usually always did something on weekends.

"Why don't you all just some to our room tonight we can hang out there" says Pansy 

"Yeah we can all get wasted then" Adrian says with a slight chuckle.

I then look up at Draco and he's already looking right at me, I give him a soft smile as he gives one back, and just like that he had me feeling a way I wanted to feel forever.

"Shit why are we always running late hurry up guys" Pansy says as we all make our way to class, but Adrian stops me, leaving us a little behind the rest.

"Aurora we haven't talked in a while" he says as he looks at me with confusion, Adrian has always been one of the best friends I could ask for, but Draco's jealousy has led me to be a little more distant.

"Oh, yeah sorry Adrian I've just been really busy you know how it can get with schoolwork..."I say hoping he believes me.

"Is this about Malfoy? Because if It is you can tell me Ive accepted you two, even if I think Malfoy can be a real piece of shit sometimes, you obviously bring out some good in him I haven't ever seen him interested in one girl... well in the whole time I've known him." he says with a slight chuckle.

"Even though I wish you would have given me a some sort of chance...Im glad he makes you happy Aurora." he says with a smile as he comes closer and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Thank you Adrian I hope me and you are okay..." I say hoping we would still keep the close friendship we've always had.

"Of course Aurora" he says with a sly smile as he slowly walks away, I then start making my way towards class and of course as I turn around I see Draco looking right at me.

Shit, I thought to myself as I quickly realize he just saw the whole thing, and since its Draco I know he's gonna be bloody pissed, I start making my way towards him.

Draco

I start walking to class but suddenly stopped when I noticed Aurora wasn't there I quickly turn around to see her and Adrian behind us, and they were close.

Too fucking close.

I see him get closer to her and tucks a piece of hair behind her ear, Ive been trying so hard to control my anger and jealousy as I knew it was a problem but when it came to her, when it came to fucking Aurora, I couldn't help myself, rage fills my body as fists start to form. I thought to myself I owe it to her to try and be a better fucking person, that's all she's ever done to me but it was so damn hard to see her laugh, her beautiful fucking laugh with some other guy.