Yet To Come

Aurora 

Everyone stood In fear of what lied ahead.

"Where would we go, if they already began there search, what are we meant to do-"  I say in lost thought, of any place the dark lord has not yet laid a hand on.

I couldn't believe he killed Cedric, I would have never thought.

"This isn't entirely hopeless just yet, if you two manage to stay out of sight by the time all the horcruxes are destroyed, the dark lord will then lie dead-then you two will indeed be lucky-you are at the top of his wanted list-"  rapidly spat Mcgonagall, as she whispered in fear as if someone were to listen.

"At what cost-someone has already died-who knows maybe its a warning meant for us-" I began, I had a feeling the dark lord didn't randomly pick a student.

No, he did indeed watch all of us at Hogwarts, he's seen me and Cedric, he knew who to kill-he knew who to hold hostage-who to give the new marks to-he knew everything.

Whilst we stand here unable to do anything.

"You don't know that Aurora, if you think for a second that you can be the one to rid the others of the dark lord, you are ever so mistaken-" 

"Who's next, don't you wonder who's blood will be shed next-" 

"Yours and mine Aurora, if we get near-"  said Draco as the room grew blank.

"Listen, and listen carefully, what goes on at the manor as we speak is no delight, yet there's not much I can do, the dark lord still perceives me and Narcissa as faithful-"  said Snape as he talked in a whisper like manner.

"Severus, someones outside-"  began Mcgonagall as footsteps neared not directly, but definitely too close.

"We've run out of time, we must be out-" 

"The forbidden forest, deep inside they haven't yet reached-" 

"Say no more-" was all that Snape had said, before we soon apparated to no other than the deeps of the forest, it wasn't going to be enough for long, but it had to do for in that moment.

We soon reached, as the dark cascaded for miles, in front and miles behind.

"How did they get to the hut that quick-that was ever too close-"  said Mcgonagall as we all adjusted to our new location.

"Its no lie, they will reach where we stand in this very moment, sooner than one would think-" began Snape

"I'm afraid we are no match for the dark lord and his faithful followers, he will find you two one way or another-stall as long as you humanly can, walk through these very trees till you can't no more-" 

"Im afraid the horcruxes still remain untouched- so does the lord himself-" 

"You two stay close-stay quiet-" 

"Whatever you do, do not utter the dark lords name-" 

"I would say, I'll see you soon, yet I sense you will soon come see me-"  Snape said as his voice was all to be heard, In pair with the sound of tree branches from beneath us.

"I must return, the dark lord most likely senses my absence-" 

"Severus, tell them before we go-" said Mcgonagall as they looked at one another.

"Adrian, Adrian Pucey, he's been more loud than the rest-" 

"He's been disobeying the dark lord ever so more than the rest, he refuses to comply with his wishes-"