I don't know why

Aurora

As I looked at the mirror I didn't know what to do, I was completely covered in dark bruises.

I quickly grabbed out some makeup from my bag and started covering up as much as I could, but it was no use you could still see a slight purple hue from underneath I just had to hope no one noticed.

I made my way toward the common room where the group was already sitting.

"Where do you go when you just disappear?" asked Pansy suspicious as to why Im always gone for periods of time.

"Yeah, where do you go off to Aurora?" asked Adrian, I could tell he was pissed.

I didn't know why.

I then took a glance at Malfoy, and of course he had that stupid smirk plastered upon his face.

I then look at Pansy and she's just staring at my neck, she saw the marks.

Fuck.

"Aurora, come with me to the bathroom" she said practically pulling me from my seat.

"But I don't have to g-"

"Just give me company then" she then pulled me into the bathroom.

"Who are those from tell me everyt-"

"What? nobody" I said rapidly, trying to avoid the conversation as much as possible.

"Liar, look at your neck it's completely purple-"

"Okay, that doesn't mean I was with anyone-"

"Let me guess...Adrian, it's Adrian isn't it?" she said with a smile, since she's always said how great of a couple we would be.

"What no...It's not Adrian."

"Then who else?" she asked with a confused look as she started to think more into it.

"No way-no fucking way its Malfoy isn't it?" she asked, waiting impatiently for my response.

"I knew it I fucking knew it, of course it's so obvious I mean the constantly staring at each other the fact that he wants to attack Adrian every time he talks about you, the sexual tension-"

I then cut her off.

"Sexual tension?"

"No shit Aurora, he looks at you like he wants to pounce-"

"If you know what I mea-"

"Yes-I know what exactly what you mean" I say trying to change the subject.

"You and Malfoy huh? never saw that coming-"

"Whatever, its not like it means anything-" I say trying to sound convincing, I don't know if it was to her or me.

"Yeah yeah, whatever this conversation is not over, I need all the details later miss-"

"Bloody hell, let's go back now we've been "using the bathroom" for way too long"

As we made our way back to the common room I noticed Adrian staring at me, he looked disappointed, hurt almost.

But I had no clue know why.

"Finally, do you guys always take an hour to use the bathroom?" said Blaise.

"Fuck off Blaise" said Pansy as we sat back down.

"Oh shit, Blaise we have detention for Snape-"

"Thats right now?"

"Yes it's right now, hurry your ass up-"