She isn't yours

Draco 

Seeing her and Adrian, it triggered a sense of enrage, that same sensation came across, the unfamiliar one that came and went.

One I've never felt before, I didn't know how to respond to it, I didn't wish to, yet it was as if it was consuming.

I was so fucking overwhelmed every time.

Yet at the same time, if you were to ask me how I felt when I had first came in to contact with her, it was as if hate was too good of a word.

The mere thought puts me at a state, that couldn't be explained.

Which makes me hate her even more, she made me question everything, It was infuriating.

As soon as she got up from the table I had to go to her, its like I needed to tell her something but the words wouldn't come out so I ended up yelling like always.

To my surprise she yelled back, I've never seen her stand up for herself.

It made me even more fucking lured in, it was oddly intriguing, in some sense.

That was the last thought I needed.

Aurora 

After a couple of minutes had gone by, I started to make my way back to the group.

"What took you so long" Pansy asked as I sat back down next to Adrian.

"Yeah, what did take you so long" said Adrian as he placed his hand on my leg, to him it was a friendly gesture.

Whenever Adrian touched or even talked to me It always felt familiar, nothing more.

I look up to Draco and he has disgust shown on his face, or it was just his face that always displayed bitterness, once again I've noticed it to be a Malfoy thing.

He was mad, even fool could tell.

"Oh- long bathroom line" I said with a smile hoping no one would ask anything else.

"Anyways, hurry up, time for class" said Pansy as we all got up and started heading out.

I noticed after a little that Adrian and Draco weren't walking with us anymore.

"Where the hell did they go?" said Pansy as we both looked around.

But they weren't there.

"Huh- weird" I say as we both head for class hoping they'll just catch up.

Draco

As we all got up I realized I couldn't take this shit anymore, I just had to ask.

I had to fucking ask Adrian, It wouldn't leave my mind.

"What the hell man-"  said Adrian as Draco dragged him into an empty classroom.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing Pucey" spat Draco as he started getting even more enraged if that was even possible.

"The hell are you talking about" said Adrian confused.

"Oh you know exactly what the fuck I'm talking about don't try to be a smart ass"

"Do you think everyone around you is stupid or what"

"Oh please Malfoy don't tell me your pissed because of her, no, you don't get the right-"

This made Draco even more overwhelmed with rage, he wasn't the best at containing it.

"As if she would ever be with someone like you, you tormented her for years, shall I remind you" spat Adrian

Draco then got closer and with no hesitance, grabbed him by his shirt.

"I don't have to fucking explain myself to you, but don't act like your any better-" 

With every second of their interaction Draco grew infuriated, not of what one would think, but because what came over him was unfamiliar, a sense of enduring a different emotion besides the one he grew up with, never sat right with him. He did in fact grow up with Lucius Malfoy for a father, that should say enough.

"After all this time Malfoy, you truly have no fucking right to even say her name-remember to you she's just an unworthy half blood, isn't that what you used to always say" Adrian said with a higher raised voice, he knew he pissed Draco off with the truth, but it was the truth none the less.

"Just keep your mouth shut Adrian, I know what I said" he spat out, he couldn't tell if it was in pride of his previous actions, or if it was pity.

This is Draco, so in some way he thrived off the hatred he felt, it was as if it was embedded within, being in the type of family he had, his previous actions were of no surprise. Even if it would be considered cruel by others, it was familiar to him, in a way it was all he knew, he grew up around it, that cruel trait he carried, he would always have it.

Hello there! as you can tell Draco is pretty toxic in this story (which in my opinion is the most realistic Draco) Once again I hope your enjoying this story so far, please remember to give me your thoughts and feedback!