Better With You

Mature content

Aurora

I knew Draco had a jealous side, especially when it came to Cedric, because of what happened between us two, but that didn't matter none of Draco's flaws mattered to me, I was willing to put up with anything.

Anything for him.

As he backs me up against the wall, he holds my chin up while I look at him.

"Why can't Diggory just keep his fucking hands off you?" he mumbles.

"Draco just calm dow-" I say before he immediately cuts me off.

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down Aurora" he says coldly.

"Tell me, what happened between you two that night?" he asks as his jaw clenches.

"Draco we don't have to talk about this, its in the past..." I say in a low voice, really not wanting to answer his question, knowing he would freak out.

"I asked you a god damn question Aurora" he said short and bitterly.

"Draco..." I say trying to ease his anger.

"Let me guess, it was more than just fucking studying huh?" he asks with an emotionless stare.

"Yes, yes it was more than just studying" I eventually say as I barely got the words out, he looked at me with a dead cold look as I notice his fist start to ball up.

"Listen to me Aurora, you're mine, your fucking mine" he says as we both look at each other with hunger in the both of us. Draco rapidly snaked his hand to the back of my neck as he aggressively crashed his lips onto mine as I threw my arms around his neck.

"Your gonna be the death of me Aurora..." he says before deepening the kiss even more, the feeling never failed to amaze me, how he could send raging chills throughout my body just from the feeling of his lips up against mine, he then trailed his hands down to my waist pulling down my pants.

"Jump" he says in a faint whisper, as I listen he catches me and carries me to the bed, he quickly takes of my shirt while Im panting out for air as he then begins to unbuckle his pants, not breaking eye contact.

"Turn around" he ordered.

"Wh-what?" I ask in confusion.

"You heard me, Aurora turn around" he demanded, I slowly turned around and arched my back nervously since I've never done this before. He quickly grabbed my two hands and held them against my back so I couldn't move.

"Is that okay Aurora?" he asked in deep voice which made my cheeks turn red, as I was so nervous as to how vulnerable I was in the moment, I slowly nodded my head yes.

"Um yes, it's fine" I said as I grew more impatient with every second, as he heard those words he started placing rough kisses across my bottom. He then rapidly slid off my underwear leaving me completely naked, and began teasing at my entrance as I grew more wet, he then stuck in two fingers, rapidly pumping in and out of me as I let out a subtle groan. He took hold of my ass as he kept going even faster, he then eventually took his fingers out and sucked them clean.

"You taste so sweet Aurora" he whispers closely in my ear, he then with no hesitation plunged himself deep inside of me, causing me to let out a loud groan.

"Fuck" he moaned out as he pushed himself even deeper.

"Dra-Draco go faster" I managed to let out, a little muffled since my face was against the bedsheets.

"You want it faster?" he says with a chuckle as he knew he was teasing me. I quickly nodded my head yes.

"I can't fucking hear you Aurora" he says as he roughly takes grip of my hair.