Stay

Aurora 

I'm barely able to open an eye, the room still stands still as the last thing to be heard was a large thud hit the ground. The sound of heavy breaths fill the room, whilst I still struggle to regain any type of strength.

I had no clue as to how many times I had been hit by the torturous curse, yet it was enough to provide endless amounts of pain, regardless if the person who casted stood or not.

"Aurora--come on--get up--say something--anything" Draco's voice echoes through, as it has a sense of shake, I felt his presence hovered right beside me. 

It were as if he was doing anything in his ability to hold back his tears, it always put me at shock when he had sobbed at any given moment--yet this time they were because of me.

Never thought I would see the day.

I somehow forgot that in that moment, an evil was killed, yet there were far more who still surrounded, I knew my strength was practically non existent, I was weak--I truly despised to speak that word upon my name--it was a symbol of defeat, yet there was no better way to put it.

He used to call me weak, probably why I hate the word so much.

"Why isn't she saying anything" shouted Pansy, as she soon took grip of my arm, in hopes she could help me get back on my feet, we were still at high risk--especially them, for a second I wished they would just go--run, yet of course they wouldn't, neither would I.

Thats what got us in these circumstances.

"Aurora--come on get up" she spoke once again, the room still remained foggy, and I still remained dazed.

My eyes soon slowly began to open, as they immediately place themself on Draco, a sense of relief glimmered in his glance, yet those moments never lasted long, not for us.

"Come on--quick-- help her up, we have no time" Pansy commands, as they both took grasp of both my arms, as I steadily attempted to rise up from the cold floor, I could even sense a feel of cold liquid running at the back of my head, blood, I hit the ground harder than I had thought.

I still struggled to regain any form of balance, yet it was still a priority, we were still out numbered. 

Draco's eyes still slowly grew wet as I attempted to gain back a feeling of conscience, yet he looked as if he's been bottling up those tears far too long, it seemed as if he soon couldn't help it.

Yet I truly didn't intend on being the cause of those rare tears, ones that appeared occasionally, at one point I didn't think they could exist.

"You dare kill your own blood" the dark lords voice is heard, directed to Draco, I still slightly hover trying not to slip, as I regain any sense of feel other than pain.

"She was your own kind, and you kill her because of this filth" he says pointing his wand my direction, as Pansy and Draco are on ether side of me, yet I made it a priority to stand tall.

The dark lord switched his gaze between us all, for a mere moment the room fell quiet.

"Take that one" the dark lord ordered at one of the other death eaters, as one then approaches Pansy and pulls her from the rest, they shackle back both her hands behind her, as she struggles. I look to Blaise and his eyes never left hers.

Whilst his gaze fixes on Pansy, it's almost as if he forgets he's in a monstrous state himself.

"She was one of my best, and you now carry the reason for her fall--I didn't know you could get any more pathetic than you already are"