Fool

Draco

It's too bad.

It's too bad that this is where she sits, in an empty bloody hut accompanied by none other than me, the worst part is she probably doesn't regret a thing, she probably wouldn't have it any other way.

 She probably would do it all over again.

I truly miss it Aurora, when you despised the ground I walked on, who knows maybe you still do, but would you really be here if you did, most likely not.

I say I miss it, but in reality you wouldn't be here if times were like before, I wouldn't be here stopping the tapping that always came when you were around, I hated that sound, not because it was loud or anything.

 But because I always knew you were in a bad state of mind when it was to be heard.

Pain was the only emotion that ran through me for all of time, It was all I knew.

Yet looking back at it, all those times I felt unsettled, unnatural, was when you happened to be present, looking back I was quite oblivious but, sitting here now in the present with no other but you who sits beside, you kicked It away, that feeling that consumed me, it truly was all I knew.

You pushed it away, I'm in complete confusion without it, in complete distraught, we're on the brink of possible death, yet it's probably the most alive I've felt in a while. I feel inhumane because that fucking feeling that I grew up around, that utterly consumed my entire being, its ever so small compared to before.

And of course I have none other to Blame but you.

"Draco, why..." I hear her voice mutter as I kept my gaze forward.

No, no-I couldn't explain to her the marks that shadowed over the very obvious one.

The ones I felt had but no choice to make their way there, if anything they were of less pain than  the one that was given to me. Yes I tried the impossible, but if anyone else were to feel the darkness that very mark represented, they would try too.

I was willing to try anything, even rip into my very own flesh, but there it was.

The mark remained, just as I knew it would.

But, I wouldn't let myself at least not try.

I stayed silent, still as I felt her eyes pierce right through me, whilst I knew the confused expression her face held-

"Doesn't matter now does it, clearly didn't work..." as these words were said, I knew she shot me a look of sympathy.

No Aurora.

Not for me, anything but that look, anything but that very word.

"The dark lord, it won't be long before he catches on-will it?" she says almost defeated.

"He usually cannot be fooled, it could be now-in a couple days-weeks..." 

"But the dark lord is anything but a fool Aurora-"

"Thats why we just have to be even less of a fool-" she abruptly interrupts.

Trust me you were anything but that Aurora.

"It doesn't feel right, staying here whilst they most likely suffer on his behalf-"

"Don't-" I say to her, as I knew exactly what her thoughts were, she didn't want to be where we were, not while the rest of them obey the dark lord.