You Drive Me Crazy

Aurora

As me and Draco are still on the common room couch with our bodies exposed and skin touching I thought to myself how wrong this was.

He treated me like shit ever since first year he would say the most nastiest things to me.

Yet here I was.

Body fully exposed and vulnerable to him, while he touched me everywhere.

And the worst part was.

I loved it.

He slowly starts pulling down my underwear while keeping eye contact, as I bit my lip and closed my eyes, I was too nervous to look him in the face.

"Keep your fucking eyes open Aurora, I want you to look at me as I touch you-" he immediately says, as he knew I would listen.

And I did, as if it were an immediate instinct.

He then starts placing harsh kisses on my entrance, as I bit my lip ever so fast, to keep in my  moans.

He got angry at this reaction.

"I swear Aurora, you better stop trying so hard to keep yourself quiet-"

"I wanna hear it"

"I wanna hear it all-"

"I wanna hear you say my fucking name" he spits out, frustrated at me restricting the sounds I wanted to let out.

I needed to let it out.

"Fuck Draco-" I moan out as he continues placing harsh, wet kisses on my most vulnerable area as my body starts to tense up and ache at the sensation that went across, it was slightly impossible to keep myself composed.

He took hold of my waist ever so tightly, he now had an even better, stronger hold.

He had even more control If that was even humanely possible.

He then finds my good spot which led me to let out an even louder groan and I trembled underneath.

"Oh my god-Draco-"  I say overwhelmed at the feeling he gave me.

The feeling of pure and utter bliss.

"You like that don't you? You like it when I touch you here?" He asks waiting for a response.

But I kept quiet, it was hard to let out a single word as the feeling grew overwhelming as he took me in hungrily, as much as he could.

"I asked you a fucking question Aurora-" he says detaching his lips from my body as his grip tightened.

Demanding an answer.

"Yes Draco I love it-" I say almost out of breath as a smirk grew wide on his face as he knew the effects he had on me, the sensation his touch, his lips, it was all a feeling I needed.

"Yeah that's what the fuck I thought, no one else could make you feel like this Aurora" he says confidently.

And he was right.

Every word he let out was right.

No one has ever, or could ever make me feel the way he did, the way he looked at me-- the way he held me, his touch always sent me into a trance that I never thought a mere touch could accomplish.

His touch was addicting I craved it more and more, it truly was a need at that point.

He started bringing his hand down lower, and started running his finger around my good spot, he knew every spot to touch, as the immense pressure grew.

With no hesitation slipped two fingers in as I let out a huge gasp, I realized I couldn't let anyone hear me, I covered my mouth with my hand trying to muffle my noises, as they grew they became harder to conceal.

He immediately pulled my hand away.

"No Aurora I need to hear you-"  he spat in an irritated tone, as he went faster, at a speed that had me trembling.

I tried my best to lower my groans but it was no use, the satisfaction seemed almost impossible until I felt it from him.

I soon reach my climax of pure pleasure, as he remove's his fingers, causing me to let out my final loud anticipated breath, as I was left panting.

He lays back down right next to me as we both attempt to catch some needed air, whilst for a moment there's nothing but utter silence.

We're both there, next to one another, for a slight minute of our staggering breaths roaming the air.

"You drive me insane Aurora-" he says, still looking up at the ceiling, as the words he let out weren't what he wanted to experience, yet he did. The words he spoke could have had many different meanings behind it.

"The feeling is mutual Malfoy" Is all I manage to say, as I'm still trying to catch my breath, as sweat drips down my forehead and my heart rate grew ever so rapid, it was the only noise to be heard.

Ahhh okay thank you guys so much for 700 reads! I just posted this story last week and the fact that you guys are enjoying it means so much. Please don't forget to comment your thoughts on this chapter and on the overall story so far!