Sorry

Aurora 

I felt myself finally build up the courage to move my presence forward and try to twist the nob, and to no surprise it was locked, someone was present.

I guess I wasn't too late.

I hear footsteps quickly near closer and the doorknob rattled open. He stares at me from the doorstep and I return the favor, theres nothing but silence between us.

It felt as if I hadn't seen him for ages, then again that wasn't the case. His letter replayed over and over as I imagined the words physically being spoken, the thing was I couldn't imagine him speaking what he had wrote, It just wasn't like him. Then again considering all that has happened nothing truly surprised me anymore. I didn't know what to say, where to even start, the fact of the matter was he was meant to be gone soon. How could one even respond to such a thing, that I had no clue of.

I was filled with such rage, I hardly wanted to be where I was in that moment. All he wanted to leave me was a letter, that did not sit right with me.

He soon speaks, "Aurora?" His voice is weary, shaky almost, as if he didn't expect to see me, the sound of his voice was something I had missed, I didn't know how I would cope from not hearing it, his voice was warmth to my being.

"How dare you?" I say In a high tone, I practically could feel the heat that took over from the inside out.

Then again I questioned why that had to be the first words I spoke.

Draco barely even says a word, as if he stuttered over anything he tried to speak, his eyes lock on mine, and they don't move an inch.

He doesn't say a word.

On the other end, I had far too many words to speak.

"Don't even say a thing--you are merely going to listen." I state, as my voice slightly trembles.

"A letter--thats it, only a letter? After all this--after everything, thats all you have to give--that's all you try to leave me with?" 

"Aurora--"

"We all had it bad, Pansy--Adrian--Blaise, after all that--after all this you just decide to leave? You have the nerve to send me a piece of parchment and just go--how you can you--"

"Aurora--" 

"Shut it--no, don't you try it." I immediately cut him off, I didn't anticipate the conversation to carry on how it did. "I can't believe you--I can't believe you just want to flee--like nothing happened--"

"Can you at least come in?" 

"No, stop talking--" was all I could say.

His tone read guilt, he didn't raise his voice, no matter how high mine grew.

"Just come in." he said as I hesitated, yet still made my way forward. Part of me didn't want to step foot in there merely because of all the thoughts that would come along with it. That hut held more memories than one would think, It was a time where I was terrified, yet the presence he carried eased that.

Now there was a possibility for that exact presence--the one that calmed my being, it was soon to be gone. 

I was overwhelmed by the mere possibility that the very sensation endured when my eyes found his--that there was a chance that it were to never be felt again. A part of me went to logical route--if he were to flee maybe that would solve some of his dilemmas. Then again I had hoped I were able to do the exact same thing, to help him.

But there was only so much I could have done.

As I walked in so much came to the surface of my memory, in all honesty I wish it didn't. Those moment we had before hand they were all just that, memories.