Amortentia

Aurora

As we were in Slug horn's class I notice Draco and Adrian storming in both with mad like expressions.

"Where the hell were you two" Pansy asked as they took their seats.

"Just the bathroom" Draco said rapidly, as he and Adrian both looked at me.

I had no idea why.

"Okay class today we will be learning about the amortentia potion, who can tell me what it is?"

"Yes Hermione-"

"Its a love potion, It allows one to smell what there most attracted to" 

"Ah yes thank you Granger that's exactly right"

"You will work in your partners for this one"

"Okay Aurora let's get started I'll get the ingredients, while you start reading how to start" she said as she walked off.

As we were making the potion slug horn was walking around to see who was able to get it correctly first.

"Ah, yes well done Adrian and Hermione, a perfect amortentia potion" slug horn announced as Adrian looked at me while smelling it.

"Whats it smell like Adrian?" Pansy asked as we all were curious especially the girls in the class since Adrian had well lets just say, lots of admirers.

"Hm-uh well I smell cinnamon, vanilla and -hint of flowers" 

Thats when Adrian and Draco both turned their gaze to me.

"Smell familiar Aurora?" Adrian asked with a sly smirk.

And yes, it was familiar, far too much if you ask me.

I looked at Adrian with a small smile, to be honest it was quite flattering that he had smelt me.

I didn't think he would.

Draco

I couldn't even believe it, he was bluffing I knew he didn't give one bloody care in the world towards her, It sent me in a spiral at the oblivious thought.

Yet I didn't even know why, its as if the intense rage was almost an instant reaction, I wish I could control it, but It was far out of my control.

I took a smell of the amortentia that was right in front of me, it was familiar thats for sure, cinnamon, vanilla and slight hint of flowers.

It was too familiar.

Aurora

I decided to finally take a smell, I was scared because deep down I didn't want to know what it would be, who It might be.

Who I might recognize.

And I was definitely caught by surprise, it was an abundance of smells.

It was a mix of fresh cologne, and hint of apple.

The whiff I would smell when I was bombarded with down talk on my own name.

Then again those smells were common, many people wore cologne.

Hello! thank you so much for getting this far in my story, don't worry Draco and Aurora will be getting a lot closer very soon (remember enemies to lovers). Don't forget to let me know how you like the story so far! (also the chapters get longer as you read)