Irresistible

Aurora

After class ended I tried to get out of there to catch Draco before he disappeared like he always did, he doesn't even tell me before he goes to the room of requirement I didn't know why, he would usually tell me those things.

"Draco wait" I tell him before he turns the corner and vanishes like he did every bloody day.

"Why, why the hell are you keeping things from me now?" I say confused.

"Why are you disappearing off without even saying a word, every god damn day?" I ask getting even more frustrated while he just stands there.

"Aurora I can't do this right now-" he begins to say before I cut him off not even wanting to hear what he has to say.

"So you can tell me to stay away from Cedric and practically threaten him to stay away from me and you can fucking sleep with me, but you can't tell me when you go off to do the dark lords work is that right?" I say in a whisper not wanting anyone around to hear.

"For fucks sake Aurora Ive already told you-"

"What that you have to ignore my existence?, then why the bloody hell haven't you done that yet Draco?" I ask.

"For merlins sake Aurora you don't think I try? I try every fucking day to stay away from you, for your own damn good but I just fucking can't."

"Draco your too god damn stubborn to admit this, but you need me now more than ever" I say as I edged to him closer while he dosen't even say a word.

"You always know how to remind me of why I used to hate you so much Draco" I say about to walk off before he pulls me back.

Draco

I always left quickly after class to get to the room of requirement to work on the cabinet, but lately I've tried my hardest to keep her out of it, because she doesn't deserve to be dragged into the mess I had to take care of. She didn't deserve any of the baggage that came with being around me, she didn't deserve a man like me, but every time I saw her, every time she spoke the words that she did, her words were always so bloody positive, they were always too good to be true, but thats how she was, she always saw the bright side of the darkest moments, It was probably one of my favorite things about her amongst probably a million fucking more. 

"Do I Aurora?" I say while I quickly push her up against the wall, looking both ways to make sure no one was around, as I had my hands on either side of her, our bodies practically touched as I  just admired the sight in front of me, I appreciated every god damn thing about her, the way she looked at me with as much passion as I did her, the way her lips parted ever so slightly to where I could feel her warm breath as I pressed myself in closer, the way she squirmed underneath me as I practically worshiped her  with my eyes.

"I hope I do, I truly hope one day I convince you on why you should just stay away, I hope I can give you a million fucking reasons on why you Aurora deserve so much better" I say as I get lost looking into those mesmerizing eyes she always had looking right back at me.

"Draco, you could give me a thousand page book on why you're a cold hearted person, yet I would still pick out the page where there's even that one bit of hope for a good ending" she says as I look at her with disbelief, I told you Aurora, I fucking  told you as much as I could but you just see too much in me. With those words escaping her lips I almost instantly crashed mine to hers, as her hands wrapped around me, while we moved in sync like we always did.

Aurora

Right as his lips came in contact with mine, it was almost as if my mind went blank, I wasn't thinking about anything besides his skin touching mine, it was all I ever thought about, he was all I thought about.

We were still in the empty hallway, anyone could have came in but we didn't care. When our lips came in contact it was almost as if nothing else mattered, nothing else besides the tension between the two of us, It grew with each second that past, as his hands are around my waist and my arms around his neck, he then quickly moved his hands down to my thighs and swiftly picked me up pressing me further into the cold wall, as both my legs were on either side of him. He then moved his hands up further grasping my ass, to where I then let out a gasp allowing him to even further deepen the kiss, he then moved his lips down across my neck, eventually reaching my chest where he roughly kissed all over, as I started to let out soft moans at the feeling of his wet lips against my skin.

"You taste so good Aurora..."  he says in between kisses as he sneaks one hand to the back of my neck slightly pulling it back to have more access.

"Why, why do you have to be so fucking irresistible Aurora" he says pulling back as he examined every feature present on my face.

"I hope you know, that no matter what, you are fucking mine..."  he says as both our eyes pierced threw the others, while he then pulls away from me, slowly backing away, making his way towards the room of requirement like he always did, and just like that he left me breathless against the wall as he slowly disappeared away. I wanted to follow him, I truly did but I then decided that one day he would realize that I wasn't kidding when I said I had him threw it all, and he then would want me to follow him.

I then started making my way towards my room trying to not think about all the worry that I had for Draco.

"Aurora finally you're here" says Pansy as I saw she was with Adrian and Blaise.

"You haven't seen Draco have you?" asked Blaise as I took a seat on the bed next to Pansy.

"Uh-no I haven't" I say, I couldn't tell them where Draco went off to.

"That man is a weird one, can't even tell where he is half the time" says Adrian.

"Shit, Blaise tell me we don't have detention again for Snape today" says Pansy looking worried since those two somehow always had detention.

"Bloody hell, hurry up were already late" said Blaise as they practically ran out of there, leaving me and Adrian.

"How do those two always have detention?" Adrian asks confused.

"Wish I knew" I say with a chuckle.

"So you and Draco, you guys are pretty serious huh? Didn't see that one coming" said Adrian as he looked at me.

"What- what do you mea-" I say before he cuts me off.

"Its pretty obvious Aurora I always see how you two are with each other, Im not judging it's just surprising that's all" he says as silence then fills the room.

"He treats you well right?" he says getting up from the chair and taking a seat next to me.

"Uh-yeah of course he does" I say awkwardly, wondering where this conversation was going.

"Its just, you know how Draco can be, sometimes controlling I just wanted to make sure" he says while I just give him a slight smile.

"Well I'm gonna head out see you later Aurora" he says before leaving the room, and leaving me slightly confused, why would he even ask about how Draco treats me, why did everyone have so much concern for me being around him, they really never seen the Draco I saw.

No one did.

Okay I know this chapter is kinda short but don't worry the next one will be longer, (and it may have spice) As always please don't forget to vote as it really does help my story, and don't forget to let me know your thoughts on this chapter, also should I make winter break come soon? (where Aurora stays at the Malfoy Manor) I hope you guys are all enjoying my story so far.