Pay

Aurora 

We hit the cold, hard Hogwarts grounds as it felt unfamiliar, it had been awhile since I had laid eyes on that place, before everything took a turn for the worst. Taking a mere look around the dark lord has already gotten to work, some students had heard of the dark lords soon approach to take reign--yet some hadn't, and still returned to Hogwarts, since the dark lord had kept himself and his plans a well kept secret, rumors of his approach were spoken of, yet none confirmed.

Yet they were well confirmed to us.

If anything we knew all too much.

"Where are they--where are we meant to look" said Pansy, as we didn't have a thought out plan, yet we didn't have time for one.

"Inside-- come on" I said as we rushed in, it wasn't long before the dark lord realizes two of his workers, excluding Pansy had lied to him-- betrayed him to the fullest extent, yet even the fact that Pansy had managed to escape put her at risk as well.

We rushed down the corridors, they were dark, our steps echoed through as we made our way turning at every corner. We were walking in to exactly what the dark lord wanted, yet it truly was not me who I worried for.

That certain part we roamed down was fairly empty, far too empty.

As we made our way, we we still remained cautious, carefully listening for any sense of movement whilst trying to maintain slow and steady steps, yet at the same time we hadn't much time, being too slow at this point would be selfish.

We're closely approaching what sounded like low, muffled voices, yet it was still hard to point out, it were ever so hard to see much, for the path ahead was clouded by pure dark. My breathing grew rapid, yet I had to settle myself.

"You alright" Pansy said in the lowest of tones, I knew for certain she was just as tense as I were.

"I'm fine" was all I spoke as we went on, I practically had my hand hovering over where my wand sat.

As we edged nearer to the faint sounds that were heard from a distance, they grew closer with every step, yet the words were impossible to spell out, but the tone was ever too familiar.

My stomach throbs with every second that passes, our backs are practically pressed close to the stone wall as we both hesitated to turn the corner.

"Well finally"  said Bellatrix as we came face to face, I had quickly forgotten wherever the dark lord stood, she did as well.

Blaise's hands were both shackled from behind, as he was sat on the bare, cold floor. Draco stood right where the dark lord did, his eyes widened as we approached, whilst the dark lord looked amused at our sudden appearance.

It took a second for me to adjust at the scene, they had all been there far too long to know that we had just arrived, Narcissa's words were now a confirmed lie, and Draco and Blaise were accomplices to that very lie.

What lied for Narcissa was unsettling to think of.

I eventually took in what was present, Blaise was restrained, yet Draco wasn't, he just stood there, jaw clenched, sweat droplets slowly forming as he looked at me with complete shock, the very words I had promised to him not too long before where we stood in that moment-- I had broken them, yet there was no way I couldn't have.

It looked as if Blaise was first up to feel the dark lords wrath, yet at the same time Bellatrix of course had looks of satisfaction.

The dark lord and Bellatrix stood right there, followed by a few other death eaters, as Bellatrix stood right by Blaise, as his expression remained emotionless before his eyes made there way to Pansy, he hated that she was there, he wanted with everything in him to be by her, that was no secret, but not like this.