Why

Aurora

I didn't say it enough, no I rarely ever said it to be honest, I used to, I used to say it to his face all the time, but now, now I use the word hate in a different way.

I didn't hate Draco for how he used to treat me, no, now its for a million other different reasons.

But the word hate in my mind isn't the traditional hate that one would think.

I hated him for leaving me speechless the second his touch came into contact with mine, the way I was fully aware of the simple fact that he will never try to be better, to be good and that was more than okay with me. In all honesty I yearned for Draco just the way he was, just the way bitter was almost too much of a perfect fit to his name. This is why I hated him, he made me go against every logical thought my head had and pretended like it wasn't even there, as if when it came to him logic wasn't even being utilized. I will always be against you Draco, I will always be against who you are, but It won't matter because I will still be in your presence, I will never understand why, why the hell you have me by your side, despite hearing the foul words you use on your own name.

But It doesn't matter because I'm still here, right where you stay.

And I truly hate you for it.

After me and Draco finished our heated conversation, he went into the shower as I laid on his bed, head up gazing at the ceiling lost in thought, until I hear a knock.

"Aurora, Draco are you two in there..." I hear Narcissa say as she lightly knocks.

"Can I come in..."

"Yes, of course-" I say as she slightly pushes the door open.

"Ah, yes, Aurora just who I wanted to speak too actually, since Draco's in the shower this seems like the perfect time..." she says as she's practically whispering, she clearly didn't want Draco to hear.

"Is everything alright?" I ask in the same tone she did.

"Aurora, I can tell your a delight, your presence in itself lightened up this dark manor, If thats even possible-"she says with a slight chuckle as she still faintly whispers.

"I have to ask, you know right? You know about Draco, the mark, he's shown you is that correct?" She asks this in a look of worry, concern.

"Y-yes, I know about it he's shown me, he's told me about it all-" I say with a smile, to hopefully show her that the mark truly meant nothing to me.

It should have, but it didn't, it never did.

That was the problem, that mark should have been a jurassic warning, but it wasn't, not to me.

"I must ask why are you unfazed? Why are you not fearful-"

I could ask myself the same thing.

"I don't think I could give you a straight answer-but when he showed it to me I wasn't fearful, if anything I felt more obligated to be closer-"

"I don't mean to ignite fear-or worry but Aurora things can get messy very quickly in this manor, his plans-the dark lord, they are anything but pure-"

"I truly just wanted to make sure you understood, to let you know that things are far worse than one could imagine-" she says these words with a look of worry, I wouldn't expect a Malfoy to be this scared, but there she was.

"I don't wish to startle you any further, but the fact of the matter is they don't call him the dark lord for nothing, he lives up to his name to the fullest potential-"