Go

Mature content

Aurora 

It soon came next morning, but its seems as if all the days blend into one, one excruciating long day that didn't seem to have a point, us waiting around, it was madness. 

I had hoped that just maybe they would return back with some glimpse of hopeful news, but that was fools talk, they never came back with pleasant talk. 

It was always bitter, foul. 

Just plain darkness. 

Couldn't imagine going through it,  without one by my side.

I could never possibly imagine.

Everything about Snape and Mcgonagall was off, as if they had knew more then they had shared, I hope not, I hoped the dark lord didn't do his damage just yet, but then again he's already started, It was just a matter of time.

I tried recapping on my occulmency, I was never to superior at it, but Snape had emphasized more than once that it would be of use, I assumed the dark lord favored in legilimency. 

Draco, I could tell he was spiraling, he never did like to admit, he tried to remain calm, but he was just as scared as I was, if not even a slight more. 

Yet something in the back of my head kept saying, there was this one thing keeping us from slowly, yet certainly going insane, perhaps it was the others presence, the others familiar company, there comforting scent, but something told me one would be lost without the other.

"Finally, looks like you've gotten some type of bloody sleep" began Draco as he woke up a little after me.

"I had no choice, my body quite literally was about to shut down"

"Well, thats no surprise, no sleep for days, constantly thinking bitterly-" 

"Yeah, well when you figure out how to think of anything else but the darkness that awaits, let me know"

"Wish I could, yet I've been thinking worse thoughts long before you" 

"But, you soon get used to it" 

He said whilst his gaze fixes down, I never did want to see the inside of his mind, who knows what would lie, all I knew was it would be dark, filthy thoughts, the worse part was those thoughts were all about himself, never did cross his mind, that he wasn't the unbearable, horrendous man he would speak of, no, because if that were the case I probably wouldn't be where I was in that present time. 

"Hogwarts seems so minuscule compared to now, all our petty problems we used to endure, there all so small in comparison to this-" 

"Seems as if just yesterday we were in those bloody desks, as if it was just moments ago, I would look at you from across the room, and it took you quite a while to figure, until you eventually did then, paired your gaze with mine-" he says as the room goes still. 

"But I wasn't meant to, I wasn't meant to see you, and you definitely weren't supposed to look back-" 

"Draco-" 

"I was supposed to finish the task-that was it, finish it, then kill Dumbledore, thats how it should have went" 

"I was meant to serve the dark lord, now, for eternity, I was supposed to do it- and I was supposed to do It alone-" 

Yet you couldn't have, I knew it, everyone knew it, no one could do what you had to do alone.

No one deserved to do it alone, not even you.