Hidden

Aurora

I knew if the dark lord found out Snape and Narcissa were helping us, helping us hide, it would be a gruesome scene, he would have absolutely no mercy.

Yet there they were telling us to run, hide, get away as fast as we could, I knew Narcissa would do anything for Draco, anything to get him away from his fate, he couldn't do it, commit murder, neither of us could.

"We leave as soon as possible, we get out of the dark lords reach..."  said Snape ever so fearful, I had no clue as to why he was so willing to help.

"You must take hide, anywhere, anywhere but here, you two are of want, as of now you have been tasked by the dark lord himself, a task you must not complete..." whispered Narcissa, as if they very walls surrounding us could hear.

"When he takes his reign, not many will make it out, they hardly ever do..." 

"He will with no doubt look, but he must not find you, do you two understand..." and once again all me and Draco managed to do was nod our head in yes.

"Do not fail them, for then their blood will be on your hands..." she said ever so dark, as she looked at Snape.

"You have my word..." was all he spoke, I feared it would be the last they spoke.

As of now, they risked just as much as one would when they disobey the dark lord.

They Risked a great deal, one most wouldn't.

"Where will they stay, somewhere the dark lord could never even have a mere thought of-"

"We must be near, yet secluded, I must keep a watch on them, yet see what the dark lord has planned..."  said Snape, as he quickly began to think, this was no easy thought.

"Hagrid, they've already taken him, his hut remains vacant, you two will take hide there till the dark lord and the rest of them get too near, then you two might need to go even further..." 

"Gather whatever you two may need, we must leave at once, its bound that the dark lord may return back to his headquarters soon..." 

"Snape you must tell them-"  quickly snapped Narcissa.

"Tell us what-" rapidly answered Draco, as we grew worried at the expressions they displayed.

Whatever it was Snape was ever so hesitant to speak on it.

"The dark lord-he needed more power, more control, he's recruited fellow slytherins from Hogwarts..." 

Me and Draco looked at one another hoping the thoughts that lied in our head were not to be true.

"What-no-it can't be..."  I said as Snape and Narcissa looked down.

"Pansy, Adrian, Blaise-don't tell me it was them-" I uttered, in hopes I would be mistaken.

"All of them, he's took all of them..." said Snape as he too looked disappointed, after all the fellow slytherin students were his favorite...

"Whats he going to do with them-" spat Draco as we both grew impatient for the answer.

"I assume his dirty work, whatever he pleases..." 

"Its possible they escaped, but most likely they stand with the dark lord as we speak..." 

The slytherins of Hogwarts may have put on an act while in school, but they were never a match to the darkness thats yet to unravel.