Closer

Mature Content

Draco

I didn't want to do this, to stay away from her but If anything bad happened to her I would fucking lose it. The issue with Aurora was that she was so fucking stubborn all the bloody time, I was quite literally telling her to stay away or she could fucking die, yet there she was right next me.

Right by my side.

Staying away seemed like the simple solution but with her it was always so fucking hard, I always wanted to be around her, to touch her, to hold her, fuck just to even be in her presence was enough. 

I was just trying to protect her and she had the god damn nerve to say fuck you right to my face? Well I was determined to teach her the right way to fucking speak to me.

"You don't get the right to fucking talk to me like that Aurora" I say to her whilst my hand is still around her neck.

"Oh really? What are you gonna do about it Malfoy?" she says looking straight at me, I couldn't believe she had it In her to talk to me like this, but it pissed me off.

Aurora

I don't know what it was, but I was so angry at him that I didn't even care what I said. As I tested his patience his grip around my neck tightened with each word I spoke. 

"I'll show you what I'm gonna fucking do about it" he says as his jaw tightened, and I knew exactly what was coming. Without hesitation he took his hand away from my neck and took hold of my wrist dragging me with him until we got to the front of his room. He quickly opened the door and threw me in, while he immediately locked the door behind. 

"Say it again Aurora, let's see if you have the fucking guts to say that to me again" he says as he walks closer and closer until he backs me up to where I'm sitting at the edge of the bed. I knew Draco was like this, he always felt the need to be in control, and I usually listened but this time was different.

"Come on say it" he says testing me.

"Fuck you Malfoy" I say with a grin, which I knew would get him even more enraged.

"Oh, i'll fuck you alright" he huffs out as he starts taking off his white button up.

"Take your clothes off Aurora, don't make me ask twice" he says while he looks me dead in the eye, and as petty as I wanted to be, In that very moment I wanted him more than anything.

I always did.

I slowly took my blouse off first while he just admired me the whole time, he barely even blinked.

"You really are something else Aurora" he says with a chuckle before getting even closer, as I sit at the edge of the bed. He then grabs me by the neck and presses me down into the mattress as I let out a slight gasp, he then uses his other hand to fiddle with the waistband of my skirt before abruptly pulling it down to the floor, then with no hesitation pulls down my underwear to where I was completely exposed.

"You fucking  love this don't you, you love when I touch you, don't you Aurora?" he says in a husky tone whispering into my ear.

"Mhm" I let out.

"Come on Aurora I've already told you this, use your fucking words" he says sternly.

"Yes, yes Draco I fucking love it" I say frustrated, and with that he began unbuckling his belt revealing his hard length and with no hesitation he entered it right inside me, with absolutely no mercy, he usually eased into it, but not this time, this time he needed to prove a point.