No Good

Mature content

Draco

As we laid there I couldn't help but feel wrong, wrong in the sense that someone like her was right beside someone like me. The things I would say to her back at the start of Hogwarts were terrible, telling her right to her face that she disgust me, and that she wasn't worthy of anything, and now look she's still here. After all that she is here, right beside me. I told her I was a bloody death eater and she didn't run, she didn't budge, she stayed, after all I put her through, the countless examples I've shown as to why I'm no good, she ignored them all and stayed.

I had no clue why.

Aurora

I stayed in Draco's room till the morning, since Pansy occupied our dorm with whoever she was even with, as soon as I woke up I quickly made my way back to my dorm before class started.

"Well look who it is, coming back from a night with Draco Im guessing?" she says as I walk in.

"Its not like I had much of a choice, since you were in here shagging god knows who" I say as I look at her sternly.

"I know, I know I'm sorry, I should have warned you I was gonna have company over..." she said with a guilty look.

"Yeah you should've, who was it anyway?" I ask curious as to who Pansy could possibly be hooking up with.

"Just some Hufflepuff" she says as we both get ready.

"Well you two were really loud..." I say quietly.

"Okay, okay enough were gonna be late" she says, trying to change the subject while I just laughed. After we were ready we started making our way to breakfast until I bumped into Cedric, but I just kept walking.

"Wait Aurora, can I have a word real quick?" he says stopping me in my track's. 

"Go ahead Pansy I'll catch up" I say to her, wondering what Cedric could possibly have to say.

"Look I know your ignoring me because of Malfoy, and I know I said I was understanding of it but-I just can't stop thinking about you..." he says while he looks at me with soft eyes.

"Cedric, I told you Im really sorry but, what happened in the library, It wasn't supposed to mean anything" I said as I looked at him with sympathy, I felt really bad for Cedric but there wasn't much I could do for him, I didn't think he actually felt something for me, because in all honesty I could never see myself with him. He was such a nice guy but no matter what, no matter how hard I tried there was only one person I wanted to be beside, and It wasn't him.

"Aurora, can you seriously stand right there and tell me that Draco treats you well? That he isn't the same bloody nasty man he's always been? I mean for merlins sake he used to say you disgusted him, and here you are right beside him like nothing happened-"

"That was a long fucking time ago Cedric" I snapped, not wanting to remanence on Draco's past words.

"Wow, you know Aurora I truly thought you were smarter than this" and with that he slowly backed away, slightly shaking his head while he looked at me with disappointment. It was too bad people saw Draco in a different way than I did, to others he was mean and cold, but not to me, to me he was everything.

Everything and more.

I started making my way to the table where the rest were already sitting.

"Hey guys" I said as I sat down.

"The bloody hell did Diggory want" asked Blaise as I sat down, I had no idea how he even saw us talking, as he said this Draco's eyes instantly shot to mine.