Let Go

Aurora 

It were as if I couldn't look away, this was someone I saw everyday, and there he was dead. It all happened so quick, yet everyone for a split second remained still and silent, Adrian deserved that split second of silence, I truly couldn't fathom what has came upon him. Yet it was his own words, his own actions that got him where he was in that moment, the worst part was I knew he felt as if he had no other choice, he always stood by his word even if they were foolish, at least he left us doing what he felt right.

My gaze shifted to Narcissa, her and Snape's eyes were already in sync, for all this went on within the same minute. The dark lord still is positioned, hovering over Adrians still body, as if he felt accomplished at his wrong doing.

"Go--give it to them--now-" said Snape to Narcissa in a low muted tone, yet it wasn't hard to hear, whatever he was speaking of they had merely a few seconds.

Narcissa quickly jolts up from the table as she quickly paces towards us, whilst looking back at where the dark lord stood, he was still on the other side of the room, yet it was ever so close to him turning his gaze from Adrian and to whatever commotion Snape and Narcissa were conjuring.

She reaches into her pocket and grabs out a single key, I recognized this key its what were used to lock up the cellars that lied beneath.

"Go-- get them from the dungeons then go--" she said to me and Draco, as she immediately put the key in my hand, as her eyes pierced right through mine with more seriousness and fear I've ever came upon. I knew she was speaking of Pansy and Blaise as they were still caged in, she looked to Draco with sympathy-- it was quite a devastating look. Her and Snape would most definitely get caught for betraying the dark lord, yet she cared ever too much for Draco to have him end up as Adrian had.

The dark lord finally looks up with confusion, as Narcissa and him immediately see one another and she looks more defeated than ever.

"Go. Now--" said Snape, as he rose up from the table, and before we could even see the madness about to erupt we're already out of the room, pacing towards the underground cellars.

They saw Adrian and knew what was the possible outcome to our betrayal towards the dark lord, they waited for a moment he were distracted, this was a dangerous act on there part.

"Why would they do that--" I say under my breath, as we pick up our speed, making our way towards the cellars.

"I don't know--lets go--we have to go-" he said, yet he looked distraught--he knew his mother risked a great deal for him, and what was to happen to her was unknown.

We made our way to Pansy's dungeon first, we then had barely any time to reach Blaise, the dark lord would send the death eaters our way in no time, then this would all be for nothing.

I felt as if my breathing grew rigid as it always did in theses circumstances, no, now was not the time. I barely knew anything about the Malfoy Manor, yet I knew where the dungeons were, and of course Pansy and Blaise were not In the same one, no, they were a great distance apart.

We were moving at such a quick pace, I suddenly felt myself slowing down, whilst my feet still dragged across the corridors, as the image of Adrian's slight smile he shot at us moments before he lied dead-- replayed in my head making me nauseous, as I too remember his eerie scream that echoed through the manor. I still couldn't believe it, another person lied dead, he was gone.

"Come on Aurora-- we have to go--" Draco spoke frantically, as we started making our way down what felt like a new corridor every turn, that place was ever too hard to navigate.