Chapter nine💚

KENTRELL💚

After kd got off the phone with Jayda everybody looked at me. "The fuck y'all looking at?" I said mugging them. "Mane we was just trynna talk to her and you gotta ruin shit." Babyjoe said walking off to the kitchen.

"Right I was just trynna talk to my sis and see how she was doing but yo ass wanna be a dick headd!" Kd said flipping imaginary hair. I swear this dude so gay.

"Mane fuck that bitch, she the one who left in the first place!" I said making everybody look at me mugging me.

"Mane you da who fucking pushed her away!" Teelee said coming out of the bathroom. "Mane ain't nobody ask you!" I said standing up.

"No kentrell cause when you gone actually think about it and say it was your fault jayda left!" She said walking towards me.

"Mane I ain't fucking ask you!" I said yelling.

"Well I fucking said sum! She left because you chose nene over her! And you knew jayda for how long? To chose her over another bitch!" She said getting closer.

"Ight mane chill out!" Ben said grabbing her making her snatch away from him grab her keys and leave the house. I looked up and seen everybody staring at me.

"The fuck y'all looking?" I said mugging, making them shake they heads and turn around doing what they was doing.

Me and Jayda haven't been talking since nene made me choose between her and Jayda. I had to choose nene. She just make me feel different. Of course I love jayda, but nene bro she different.

I just hope she don't fuck me over. After I chose nene, Jayda left. She broke our promise. She left even when shit got rough. She moved to where nobody knew where she was until kd told me where she lived after 2 months.

Her and dess been living there for 4 months now. And Ben and dess don't even talk no more. They got into an argument because dess moved to Atlanta with Jayda. And Ben said fuck that bitch. Now he with his new bitch.

They pretty much just said fuck our feelings and left.

Best friend💚💚जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें