Chapter 30💚

Kentrell pov💚:

Me and the gang just pulled up at the studio and kd been giving me these weird ass looks.

I just mugged that nigga and walked in the studio.

"Wassam montana." I said dapping him up.

"Waddup, what you got in your mind? You here unexpectedly." He said giving a questionable look and then chuckled.

"Mane I just came here to chill." I said making all these niggas look at me. Especially kd gay ass.

"Mane you been staring this whole time. Fuck wrong witchu?" I asked mugging.

"Mhmm nothing." He said looking away rolling his eyes.

I swear this nigga so gay.

Ben sparked up a blunt and we started a rotation and sat in silence for about 15 minutes.

"Mane top waddaup wit you?" Babyjoe asked.

"Mane foereal, you ain't never come to the studio to "just chill"." Ben said.

Three looked over at me like he wanted me to say something. Boomer looked the same way. And herm.

But kd looked like he wanted to say something making me mugg him.

"Mane say what the fuck you gotta say?!" I yelled mugging him making everybody look at him.

He looked at me in shock then went back to looking at me in disgust.

"I just feel as if your doing my long time middle school friend wrong." He said then looked away.

"That's all I have to say big headed dent bitch." He said rolling his neck.

"Mane you always gotta play." I said shaking my head.

"Say what's on yo mind slime." Ben said laughing a lil bit.

"Alright imma just say it........ I think I got Jayda pregnant a month ago." I said putting my head down.

"Maneeee why would you do that!" Montana said making everybody look at him confused.

Why he so mad?

"Fuck wrong witchu?" Babyjoe asked.

"That girl has a whole future and career right infront of her and now you got her caught up in all yo bullshit." He said laughing.

"Damn i sholl know how to fuck a bitch life up." I said laughing.

Everybody else laughed to including Montana.

"Yeah I already fucked Dess life up." Bitch living off these 1,000 dollars Instagram checks." Ben said making all us laugh.

No more modeling for her we all said laughing.

This why I fucks with these niggas.

Good thing I'm not with Jayda. Ion got time to hear her crying all damn day.

And she better not think of crying that nigga either.

Jayda pov💞:

"Oh my gosh that is soo cutee!"  I said smiling as Dess showed me the pictures tru took for Christmas.

"Bruh Christmas is in a month and I still didn't even put an Christmas tree up in my little ass apartment." I said rolling my eyes laughing.

"I mean who you telling ever since I let that nigga Ben knock me up I haven't had no good checks coming in. Only these 1,000 dollars ones for everytime I post and I haven't been getting a lot because I don't post." She said.

"Then you need to start posting. This is a good opportunity. For a lot of people. I mean yeah you still can focus on modeling but you need to do what best for you baby." I said.

"Your right. Tomorrow I'm going to go buy a Christmas tree and decorate my son room." She said making me smile.

"Now that's the Dess I know, always hustling." I said smiling.

"You knowww I can hustle or whatever." She said trynna be cocky.

"Girl bye! But Dess I been needing to talk to you about something..." I said.

"Oh we serious?" She said.

"Yes we are." I said laughing.

"Okay what is is?" She asked.

I hesitated at first but i just decided to tell her.

"Dess... I - I - I - I think I'm pregnant." I said looking down crying.

"Oh my goshhhhh!" She said smiling.

"Wait why aren't you smiling?" She said.

"Because Dess.... I don't know if I'm ready to have a baby. This is a lot and what if Dominique doesn't want to be with me anymore because I'm pregnant." I said looking up at her.

"Wait, is Dominique the father?" She asked.

"No Dess we haven't had sex at all. So of course it's kentrell's." I said shaking me head.

She looked at me like she was sorry for me.

"Gosh, how can I be so stupid to get pregnant by kentrell." I said crying.

She put baby tru down and hugged me.

"I know exactly how it feels, but how do you know? Have you been to the doctors or took a test?" She asked.

"No I haven't... I'm going to the doctors tomorrow." I said.

"Oh okay, good." She said.

"But I'm team girl." She said making me laugh.

"Come on let's go homeeee!" She said grabbing baby tru making me grab Taylin and we walked to our separate cars and drove to our homes.

When I got to my house I saw Dominique car wasn't in the front so I'm guessing he went home.

Tay tay was sleep so I layed him in my bed and went to take a shower.

As I was in the shower I looked at my stomach. It was still flat, but it had a little pudge.

I broke down and started crying. I didn't want to be kentrell's babymama that was a no go for me.

And I don't even have a good job. Yes I model but that's not paying for two.

Maybe me and dess have no choice but to take this Instagram shit serious.

As soon as I got out of the shower I texted this hair stylist named tae.

That's a good opportunity because he posts his work.

Me: hey this is Jayda I was wondering if you can do my hair tomorrow?

@arrogant.tae: yesss! I saw some of your post you cute😍.

Me: thank you! What time?

@arrogant.tae: 5:00 on the dot!

I liked his message and set my alarm for 7:00 am for my doctors appointment.

After I did that I texted Dominique goodnight.

Hopefully I am not pregnant hopefully.