Chapter 33🎄🎄

Jayda pov😍:Christmas Day 🎄

Jayda pov😍:
Christmas Day 🎄

It's Christmas Day and i got everybody's gifts wrapped and under the tree. But it's only one gift left that I have to get. And this one wasn't going to be wrapped.

I invited the gang and my mom, Dess, Sheronda and Kentrell's baby mamas of course. Including jania.

I know I didn't like her at first but she said her mom wasn't doing anything and I felt bad especially because she's pregnant but yeah.

Her and kentrell aren't supposed to be around eachother. But shit it's not like we gone be recording shit and even if we do she knows not to get in the camera.

But that's if she even comes.

It's 7:00 and you know we do stuff hella late so I told everybody to be here at 8:00 am. Hopefully they on time😒

*knock knock knock*

I heard someone knock on my door.

I hurried up and put my clothes on looking out the peephole to see Dess and tru.

"Omg baby truuu!!!!" I said taking him out of Dess hands and kissing him all over his face.

"Well damnn hello to you too hoe." She said.

"Heyy bestie" I said rolling my eyes because she dramatic.

She put all her gifts under my tree and sat down on the couch changing tru's pamper.

"Aww my stinka is sooo cuteee" I said gushing over him.

"Girl my baby don't even like youuu" she said dragging it.

"Ha very funny hoe" I said laughing making her bust out laughing.

I walked upstairs and changed into something comfortable.

I put on a nike over sized tee and some black tights.

I walked downstairs and seen Dess look up at me and laugh.

I just megged her😐

"Sooo where's Kentrell's special gift?" She said.

"I'm gonna set it up now" I said.

"Well you better hurry up because they at the corner store and they'd Gould be on they way." She said

"Since when did them niggas come early to an occasion?" I said.