Chapter 31💚

Kentrell pov💚:

I woke up to hard knocks on my door. I turned over and put the covers over my head untill I hear the knocks again.

I huffed and walked to my closet grabbing my strap stomping downstairs and swung open my door to only see Jayda.

I looked down to see her holding tay tay hand. He was fully dressed and she was too.

She looked down at my hand and mugged me making me leave the door open and walk back upstairs to my room.

Once I knew she was in here too I sat ok my bed and mugged her.

"Fuck is you here for this early, mane what time it is?" I said.

"I came to drop tay tay off and it's 6:30 in the morning so lose that attitude." She said mugging.

"You come knocking at my door at 6 in the fucking morning and you fully dressed where you going and don't lie I see it in your face you finna lie." I said.

"Im going to the doctor." She said looking every where but me.

"For what?" I asked smirking.

"Because....my uh-uh- eczema is real bad." She said.

I just looked at her and mugged.

"I see you getting some weight on you." I said laughing.

She ignored me and kissed tay tay saying bye to him.

"What about me?" I asked.

"Bye kentrell." She said while walking out my room.

Damn her ass getting fat.

Jayda pov🥰:

I arrived at the doctors office and signed the papers and sat down waiting for my name to be called.

As I was waiting baby had texted me.

My lil baby😩: wya?

Me: I'm at the doctors.

My lil baby😩: Jason wanna see you.

Me: I miss him🥰🥰🥰.

My lil baby😩: we miss you too

Me: oh we?👀

My lil baby😩: yeah we

Me: okay I'm gonna see you guys later.

My lil baby😩: alright.

I smiled and put my phone away hearing that my name was being called.

I followed the man to the back and he showed me the room.

"The doctor will be here shortly." He said as he closed the door and I sat down.

Shortly the doctor came in but she was rude as fuck. She came in with a attitude making my face frown.

"Huh, go pee in this cup and come back." She said popping her gum making me give her a weird look.

"You here to see if you pregnant right?" She said all loud.

"Girl yes." I said mugging.

"Well go pee in this cup and come right back." She said rolling her eyes.

I just ignored her because lord knowssssssssssss

After I peed in the cup I handed it to her and she snatched it out my hand.