Chapter 14💚

JAYDA WAYDA💞

I woke up to see Kentrell's arm wrapped around my waist. I took his arm off of my slowly and went to  use the bathroom .

As I was using the bathroom I heard as small knock at the door. I washed my hands and opened the door to see tay tay.

"Eat eat." He said. I went downstairs to get him something to eat and I went upstairs to go see if kentrell was up.

I walked in my room to see Kamari and kentrell walking to the door.

"Waddup." Kentrell said looking down at me. Omg he so sexy. "Hey the food is done downstairs." I said walking past him trying to avoid eye contact.

We walked downstairs and we ate in silence.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing...I was just thinking about something." I said picking up tay tay and Kamari putting the in the living room to watch tv.

"Mane jayda why you acting like that?" He asked me. "I- I- I just feel like what we did was wrong because I have a boyfriend...and I know I would be hurt if he did that to me." I said finally letting everything out.

"Mane ion give a fuck bout dat nigga! You wanted it! You been waiting for me to fuck you! Quit playing wimme like you don't got feelings for me or nun!" He said yelling.

"Kentrell! I have a boyfriend It wasn't meant for me to have sex with you last night! You have other hoes! Why did you have to fuck me out of all of em!"

"Mane! Because you been waiting!" He said walking closer to me.

"For what kentrell?!!!" I asked. He looked at me with his black eyes which always creeped me out when he got mad.

He grabbed my ear and yelled in it only for us to hear it.

"Bitch I know you was waiting because you wanted me to nut in you!" I said chocking me aggressively.

"Move!" I said punching him. "I fucking hate you kentrell! Why do you always have to ruin shit! With yo no good ass!" I screamed. "I wish I never met you I swearr! Fuck why am I still in love with you!??????" I screamed punching his chest.

"Mane jayda watch the fuck out!" He yelled pushing me hard asf on the wall.

"I wish I never met you kentrell..." I said looking into his eyes. After I said that he put me down and his eyes got back light brown.

He looked hurt.

"Bet." He said walking off grabbing tay tay and Kamari's things and taking one of his cars that he left over here from a long time ago and left...