Chapter 36

Kentrell pov:

Jayda got me fucked up. Got people tagging me in the shaderoom because she wanna post a picture of her baby bump.

So I'm finna go over her house. We finna get some shit straight.

"Bae where you going?" Kay asked.

"I'm finna go to the studio." I lied.

"Okay." She said.

I walked out the house hopping into my lambo and speeding to Jayda house.

When I pulled up to her house all her lights was out except for her room light.

I unlocked the door with my key and walked upstairs into her room.

"Who the fuck- kentrell!" She said mugging.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"I came to get some shit straight. First that's not my baby mane, and second quit posting pictures of yo stomach on Instagram." I said mugging her.

"Kentrell I don't care what you say but I know this is your child and if your not here that's okay because my baby is going to be good with or without a father! And just remember I been had money before you even came into my life so don't be going on Instagram and Twitter tweeting about how broke I am and this this and that because I been had my own! Now you exit the fuck out my house!"

She said while walking away from me.

As she was walking I was looking at her ass.

Damnnnn.

"Kentrell?"

"What mane?" I said.

"Get out of my house." She said.

I looked at her and then walked up close to her grabbing her neck gently.

"Kentrell-

I cut her off by kissing her sloppy making her do the same.

"Come on Trell stop-" she tried to say but I started sucking on her neck.

"Mhmmmm"

"You like dat ma." I asked.

"Yess..." she moaned.

I pulled away from her.

"Get on the bed on all fours." I demanded.

She took of all her clothes while I took off my pants.

I was about to enter her until she turned around.

"No Kentrell my stomach hurts when I do that." She said.

"Lay on yo back ma." I said.

"No lay down." She said.

"Mane you-"

BANG BANG BANG BANG

"Who the fuck is banging on my fucking door like that?!" Jayda said as she got up and put her clothes on.

"Mane what nigga you got that's finna come over?" I said looking at her mugging.

BANG BANG BANG BANG!

"Hold the fuck up!" Jayda yelled as she finished putting on her clothes.

She wobbled downstairs making me follow her with my strap in my hand.

She swung the door open only for her to met with yaya.

"Butch what the fuck do you want and why the fuck is you at my house, and even at that banging on my fucking door!" Jayda said while mugging her.