Chapter ten💚

JAYDA WAYDA💕

I know kentrell is probably mad at me because of the whole FaceTime call from yesterday but honestly I really don't give a fuck anymore. He chose jania over his best friend who's been there since kindergarten. To be honest it's fucked up. But Heyy, I just got to thug it out.

Me and dess just gonna run some errands and then we're just gonna chill at her house today. Tomorrow is Saturday and that's my birthday so I was planning on going to the club with a few of my friends. And my boyfriend Dominique. He's a rapper that goes by lil baby.

I haven't told anyone except for Dess because our relationship is not out there yet. He wants to take me out on a date today just incase He doesn't go to my party.  I got a notification from Instagram that said Dess posted.

Liked by nba_kd and 156,270 others@dessidess: baby getting big❤️ next month I'll know what gender you are! Mommy is gonna take care of you and love you no matter what❤️❤️

@dessidess: baby getting big❤️ next month I'll know what gender you are! Mommy is gonna take care of you and love you no matter what❤️❤️.
Comments
@nba_kd: it's a boy I called it!
@nba_kd: yayyy!
@user12335: I hope it's a girl🥺!
@lovefortenx: #teamboy💙
@desssfanpage: team girl💕
@amourjayda: team boy💙

After i liked and commented under her post I got a text from her.

Bestie🥺💜: i just hope you getting ready.

Me: I am!

Bestie🥺💜: don't yell at me I'm already dressed I'm bout to go to sleep in a minute.

Me: no don't I'm On my way!
Read.

30 minutes later

After I got out the shower I threw on something comfortable on and drove to Dess house. When I got the I walked right up in her house only to see her and looking mad as hell.

"Girl why you looking like that?" I asked stank facing her. "Bitch! You didn't see the car taht was outside?" She asked. "Umm noo..." I said looking outside only to see a sprinter van. "Is..." "yeppp they here!" She said wobbling to the kitchen. "Wait like everyyyyy body?" I asked. "Yes everybody even Ben and kentrell and the girl but only kd is in the house right now." She said stuffing her face with pickles.

"Okay so where they at?" I asked. "They at-" Dess tried to say but got cut of by kd. "Heyyyyy bestieeeeeee!"

This is gonna be a long dayyyyy....