Chapter seven💚

JAYDA WAYDA💙

The next day

I woke up and seen I was in my hotel bedroom with Dess on the side of me. I checked my phone to see it was 2:30 pm. "Oh shit Dess! Wake up bitch our hair appointment at 3:00!" I said waking her up. She got up and took a quick shower leading me to get in after her. After we were done doing our hygiene we put on our clothes and walked out the hotel building.

I tried walking faster but my fucking legs were sore because of kentrell ass. We hopped in the black Mercedes kentrell bought for me a while back and drove to the destination. As we drove to the destination I felt Dess looking at me. "What?" I asked her. "Nothing I will tell you when we get back home." She said looking out the window. That was weird. "Okay. But gurlll let me tell youuu." I said sticking out my tongue.

"Whattt gurlll!" She said turning to me. "I got some dickkk last nightttt!" I said. "Gurl where at because I sholl didn't hear y'all." She said. "No I wasn't even supposed to let him get nun but yeah we fucked in here in this car." I said smiling. "Ewww bro what the fuck." She said lifting up. "Girl sit down! I cleaned it out after."

"Y'all is disgusting." She said laughing. "You and Ben was fucking yesterday." I said "me and Ben is together tho!" She said sticking her tongue out at me. "Fuck you hoe!" I said laughing. "But yeah speaking of me and Ben..." she said looking down. "Unt unn bitch what he do?!" I said getting all rowled up.

"No he didn't do nothing but, this morning when I was taking a shower I felt the urge to throw up right?" She said. "Umm mhmmm right." I said. "But the crazy thing is that yesterday when we were having sex we didn't finish because I had the urge to throw up." She said looking at me. "Okay so what does that mean?" I said stopping at a red light.

"I been wanting to eat pickles and ice cream lately like what the hell. So I looked up pregnancy symptoms and I have some." She said looking down. "Ben don't be pulling out? No condom or nothing?" "No and I just feel dumb because now I have no place to live I stay with you and your mom." She said crying. "Dess it's okay we gone get through it. We can go pick up a pregnancy test after we're done getting our hair done." I said as we pulled up to the shop.

2 hours later

"Ouu I like my hair can you take my pictures while I'm skinny." Dess said. "Bruh girl shut up you don't even know if your pregnant for real yet." I said laughing. "You never know I do feel a little pudge." She said laughing. I took her picture and posted it telling me to like it.

I went on her page and liked it.

Liked by, nba_kd and 879,770 others@dessidess: I wish you love me later😫Comments disabled

@dessidess: I wish you love me later😫
Comments disabled.

"Why you disable your comments?" I asked. "I don't know now hurry up and drive to the store so I can get these pregnancy test." She said. I drove to the closet store and she ran in there to get them.

15 mins later

She came in the car with 3 bags. "Dess...I know you didn't get no pickles and ice cream." I said looking at her. "I had tooo in craving them badddd!" She said pouring. "Did you at least get the test?" I asked. "Duhh That's the answer I need to know."

Arriving at the hotel.

Dess hurried up and went to the bathroom that was connected to my room to take the test before anybody could see her. Once everybody seen me they looked at me. "Heyyyy bitch" Kd said. "Heyyyy kd!" I said smiling. "Ouuuuu okayyy I see you changed it up to blueeee!" He said. "You cripin now wayda huh?" Quando said smiling at me. "Uhhh noo don't play big b's" I said laughing.

"Where Dess?" Ben said. "Damnn can I get a wassup? But she had to used the bathroom." I said. "Oh and my bad sis I like yo hair." "Thank you blackie." I said walking to the room me and dess shared and locked it. She walked out the bathroom look worried. "What?" I asked. "It says wait 3 mins." She said sitting on the bed on her phone.

"Okay well I guess this door gonna be locked for 3 minutes." I said sitting down next to her. "Jayda?" "Yes?" "If Im pregnant can we set up an appointment and leave this hotel with them?" She asked. "Of course. Are you gonna tell Ben first?" I asked. "Yeah I just don't want to be on tour with them while I'm pregnant." She said. "Yeah I get you. But the 3 minutes are up I said sitting up.

She got up and looked at it. And started crying. "What?" I asked scared. "I'm pregnant jayda. Yess I'm pregnant." She said smiling. "Omggg!" Ben!!" I said opening the door. "Baee! I'm pregnant!" Dess said jumping on Ben. "For real?" "Yess look!" She said smiling. "Yeahhh don't turn me downnnn!" He said.