Chapter 42

𝕂𝔼ℕ𝕋ℝ𝔼𝕃𝕃 ℙ𝕆𝕍 💚:

𝕂𝔼ℕ𝕋ℝ𝔼𝕃𝕃 ℙ𝕆𝕍 💚:

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The next day.

It's 3:30 already and Jayda still don't come pick up Xorri. I been blowing her ducking phone up and she act like she can't never answer that bitch.

I gotta be in the studio in a minute. I should kick that baby out of her stomach. Everytime I look at her stomach that shit make me mad.

Like I ain't see you for a whole year and some months and now yo hoe ass pregnant. By the same nigga you cheated on me with.

Well she ain't cheat but still. Bitch ass.

My phone started ringing and I looked and seen it was "Jayda hoe ass" and answered it.

She was laying down and her hair was all messed up. It looked like she been fucking. Dirty bitch.

"Mane fuck yo ass doing?!" I said.

"What kentrellllllllllllll?" She said.

"It's almost 4 o'clock I gotta be somewhere hurry yo ass up!" I yelled.

She scrunched up her face. "Nigga who is you talking to like that?" She said.

"Bitch you! Now come get Xorri mane!" I said then hanging up in her face.

Bitches wanna get fucked all night and not even thinking about her child. I can't stand that bitch.

"What's wrong with you?" Kd asked.

"That bitch Jayda. Over there getting fucked all night, but can't be on time to get her daughter!" I spoke loudly.

The whole gang started laughing.

"The fuck is so funny?" I said.

"How you know she was getting fucked?" Ben said.

"Because her fucking hair all fucked up and tities almost hanging out. She don't even have on no pajamas! I bet she only let me see my daughter is because she wanted to get fucked. Dog ass bitch!" I said mad.

"Mane you a trip!" Babyjoe said.

I got a text from her and she said she was outside.

I grabbed Xorri because she was sleep and put her seat in Jayda car while buckling her up. Jayda wasn't paying me no mind which was pissing me off so I walked over to the passenger side and got in.

"Kentrell what the fuck are you-"

"Shhhhhhhh." I said to her.

She mugged me then turned back to her phone I was just staring at her. Damn why she had to have a baby on me.