Chapter 21💚

Kentrell pov💚:

"Mane if you don't find her that's yo ass mane!" I yelled as I was talking to my hit man.

"We've been trying for hours youngboy she's no where to be found." One of my trap bitches said.

I mugged her and grabbed her by her stank ass tracks.

"Bitch she out there somewhere and y'all gone help me find her!" I yelled and then let her go making everybody go try to find her.

"Kentrell calm down. She probably left in purpose. Plus she's your best friend anyways why you so worried?" Yaya said.

Before I can say something Dess said something.

"Bitch shut yo retarted ass up and stop playing like my bestie gone run away and not tell nobody. She ain't like yo dumb Ass she not gone leave her family who got her through thick and thin! And not tell nobody! Kentrell get this dumbass hoe before I put my baby down and beat her fucking ass!" Dess said while holding tru.

Everybody was looking shocked because Dess never go off on nobody like that unless she was pregnant and she not.

I went upstairs with yaya following me to my room but I slammed the door on her face and locked the door.

I stared at the wall then glanced at the mirror and threw a hard punch at it.

"Fuck mane!" I yelled

Jayda pov🤍:

I woke up seeing nothing but black. I tried to move but I couldn't. It felt like I was tied up to something.

I tried to move a possible as I can but I couldn't. I tried to scream but it sounded like I was mumbling.

I stuck my tongue out trying to push whatever that was in my mouth out, but it was no worth of trying.

I sat there tired for about 5 mins before trying again. I failed again, and again, and again, and again, and again.

I felt tears rolled down my face as I was wondering where I was.

I don't even remember what happened. All I remembered was me walking to vending machine to get snacks after Dess gave birth to tru.

My thoughts interrupted when I heard foot steps. I began quiet as I heard them walk close to me. I felt the person looking at me so I sat up a little bit on this cold hard object I was on.

I felt them rubbed my cheeks and moved the other way.

"Waddup lil foenem."

I knew that voice I was shocked...