Chapter 25💚

Jayda pov🤍:

It's been a week since everything had happened between me and kentrell and when I had got kidnapped.

Honestly life has been good with just me, Dess and baby tru.

We just been chilling and doing our own thing.

Me and dess does not live with eachother, but we're at eachothers house mostly everyday.

But as if right now I'm not at my house. Im at baby's house.

He knows everything that happened and he's been very supportive to me.

I'm really starting to think that baby is my actual best friend. I can tell him things without him getting mad.

Dess and baby tru are gonna come over to baby's house so I can get dressed for this lil cookout she want me to go to.

And of course the cookout was at ms.sheronda's house🙄. Which means I have no choice but to see kentrell.

At first when she asked me I was like hell nahhhh. Then I realized this ms.sheronda house I do t have to talk to him if I don't want.

I looked on Instagram seeing what Dess posted.

@dessdior: baby tru is now 1 month omg😩😩😩😩

Comments
Bbg.babyjoe: nephew💚
Ben10x: looka me💚
User22:😍😍
thejaydacheaves: baby truu😩

After I got in the shower and did my hygiene I put on a blue shirt with light blue jeans.

I had a little stomach fat so I pulled my jeans up more but it still showed my stomach fat.

I was skinny as fuck my whole life so I've must of been over eating.

Baby and dess have been telling me I've been eating to much but shit I be hungry.

Who else don't be hungry. Speaking of hungry it's 4:00 I gotta go to the barbecue.

I hopped in my Benz that baby bought me and drove to ms. Sheronda's house playing "pure cocaine" by baby while taking a video and posted it on my Instagram story.

As I pulled up in sheronda's driveway I seen hella cars.

I came across Dess car and parked next to hers.

As I walked in the house I smelt some good as food. As I made my way to the kitchen I was tay tay and Kayden running up to me.

"Heyyy babiesss!" I smiled kissing they're cheeks. "Where kamron and k3?" I said.

As soon as I said that they came running to me also.

"Omg y'all getting so big!" I smiled kissing them.

They laughed and showed me they're toys and then went to go back outside to play.

I walked into the kitchen feeling all eyes on me. All of kentrell's baby mama's was in here including his girlfriend yaya.

I turned my head looking over to sheronda. When she seen me she smiled.

"Heyy Jayda baby!" She said kissing my cheek.

"Hey ms.sheronda." I said smiling back.

"I really wasn't expecting you to come
But I'm happy you did." She said.

"I wasn't expecting myself to come either." I mumbled laughing a bit.

Me and kentrell baby mama's are cool it's just awkward because has nobody said nothing to me.

I decided to be the bigger person and say hey to everyone including yaya because I didn't want ms. Sheronda to say anything.

"Hey girl!" Everybody said excited except for yaya. She gave me a dry hey and walked out.

I mugged her and then turned back around making nia laugh.

"Why she acting like that?" I asked sitting down next to them.

"Girl because her privileged ass think Dess won't Rick her shit." Star said mugging.

We all laughed and started talking about the kids. Then everybody started looking at me and got quite.

I looked up.

"What?" I asked. "You been getting thick girl." Nia said.

I looked at them, then looked at my body and started laughing.

"No I haven't!" I said laughing loud.

They was about to say something untill Dess came in interrupting them.

"I knew I heard yo ass. Come here." Dess said making me follow her to the backyard.

When we walked into the backyard I saw the gang including kentrell😒

I looked at him but quickly looked away when he looked up at me.

I made my way to the table they was at.

"Heyy bestiee!" Kd said hugging me. "Heyy!" I said smiling.

"Waddaup sis, what you been eating yo ass getting thick!" Babyjoe said turning me around admiring my body.

I quickly walked away from Him smiling.

I felt somebody buying a hole in my face.

"Yeah bestie you have been getting some weight on you." Dess said while putting baby tru in his stroller.

I gave her a blank state and then grabbed baby tru kissing all over his face making himself smile.

I felt them all staring again.

"Bruh y'all got staring problems a sum?" I asked mugging them.

"Gurl you don't even like kids like that. And why you being so mean." Dess said.

"I don't know maybe I want to hang out with baby tru and I'm not being mean y'all just annoying." I said feeling tears in my eyes.

"Mane wtf you finna cry foe?" Babyjoe said mugging me.

I looked over to see kentrell looking at me like he knew something

I shook it off and gave babyjoe a blank stare walking in the house with baby tru.

As I was walking into the house I felt somebody grabbed me pulling me into the closet.

And it was nobody but the devil himself....