Chapter 12💚

JAYDA WAYDA💕

I snapped out my thoughts when I realized who opened the door.

I hurried up and went hug Dominique making kentrell mug us. "Who you is?" Kentrell said making everybody look at the door. "This is my boyfriend." I said grabbing Dominique's hand and walking to the living room before kentrell could say anything.

I heard the door slam hard as hell and seen his car zoom off. I just shocked my head and sat down next to Dominique.

"Who day?" He asked. "That's kentrell." I said. "Oh." He said getting on his phone and putting his arm around me. "Ohh soo this is lil baby!" Kd said coming out the room with Dess. "Yeah whatchu heard?" Dominique said.

"I heard you be having jaydaaa blushingggggg!" He said walking off flipping his imaginary hair. "Is he...you know?" He asked loud enough for Dess to hear. "No he just act like that." Dess said. "Take our pictures Dess." I said to her. As she was taking out pictures I saw that kentrell had came back with jania.

"Heyy jayda!" She said hugging me. "Heyyy!" I said hugging her back. I after Dess took our pictures Dominique went outside to take a call and I walked in the kitchen feeling somebody following me.

Of course it wasn't no body but kentrell. I turned around only to be grabbed by my neck and in the corner. "You a nigga now?" He said walking close to me making his print touch my stomach.

"Kentrell I just told you I have one." I said trying to talk. "Bitch I'm yo nigga till the day you die ion give a fuck bout nunadatt shit you and him got going on!" He said in my ear.

"Kentrell you can't just come and try to run my relationships." I said. "Kentrelll!" Jania called. "Ima let you slide with this one but next time if I catch you with taht nigga I'm killing you and him!" He said while kissing my ear and my neck. "Stop kentrell jania is calling you." I said trying to backup but I was already on the wall.

"I know you miss me kissing on yo neck." He said picking me up on the counter. "Stop kentrell." I said almost moaning. "I miss you." He said. "Noo...mhmmm...stwapppp..." I said. He grabbed my neck and starting kissing my lips, making me kiss him back. "You know you miss me." He said. "Mhmmmmm" I moaned softly. "Come closerrrrr" I said pulling him to me.

He pulled me closer to him making me feel his print. "Umm Yb- oh shit!" Dess said. "What mane!" He said stopping but still gripping my ass. "Don't what me hoe and jania calling yo ass!" She said making him stomp off to her. I got down fixing myself and she looked at me.

"What?" I said. " why would you let him back in?" She asked. "I couldn't help myself I need some type of dick." I said making her laugh.

"Girl I'm finna use Ben for some duck tonight." She said making me laugh "your crazy as hell" I said laughing. I got on Instagram and liked Dess picture.

 I got on Instagram and liked Dess picture