Chapter Six💚

JAYDA WAYDA💗🥰

The same day

Kentrell think he slick he up here texting me talking bout come to the car. I know what he up too. I'm not dumb.

Best friend💚: come we need to talk.

Me: kentrell really...

Best friend💚: mane come on.

Me: here I come. Which car?

Best friend💚: black Mercedes.

I threw on some biker shorts and a never broke again hoodie on and running to his car because it's too damn cold. I stood there waiting for him to unlock the door and got inside. When I sat in the car it was so warm.

"Omg it feel so good in here! It's cold as fuck outside!" I said. "Because you skinny." Kentrell said. "Okay first of all you skinner than me! Andddd second of all I'm finna get thick watch." I said shaking my ass in my seat. "You must wanna get fucked up?" He said. "Boyy anywayss why we in here?" I asked.

"Come here" he said all soft letting his seat down. "For whattt" I said. "Guh just come hea!" He said. "Come where kentrell I'm not finna sit on your lap." I said rolling my eyes. "Why you act like you don't wanna fuck me no more?" He said mugging me. "Because kentrell you have a girlfriend!" I said.

"You was just throwin it back fa me the other day and you was finna throw it back fa me today what changed?" He said mugging me more harder. "Then I realized you had a girlfriend and you probably been fucking her raw, and I can't go out bad like that." I said.

"So we really not gone fuck?" He asked. "No kentrell! Is that all you want from me? Ever since I gave you some you act like that's alll you want!" I said. "Because it's good." He said smirking. "Kentrell I'm serious. Is that really all you want?" I asked. "No." He said.

"That's the only reason why you wanted me to come to the car huh?" I asked. "Best friend I need to nut real quick, come on mane." He said slouching in his seat. "Nope not going for it byee!" I said about to hop out the car untill he stopped me.

"Can I get a kiss?" He said all softly. I leaned in and kissed him a few times before he grabbed me and sat me on his lap. I should've known. I deepened the kiss while he rubbed on my ass. I pulled away to catch my breath when he starting sucking on my neck and went to taking off my hoodie and shirt.

I took his shirt off and he unstraped my bra sucking on my breast making me moan. "Mhmmm" i unbuckled his pants pulling out his man hood and jerk him out making him groan. "Fuck." He stuck his man hood inside me making me moan loud. "Omg!!" He wasn't playing when he said he needed a quick but because he went fast asf. "Kentrell s- s- s- slow downnn" I moaned. "He covered my mouth and started going crazy making me cum all on his dick and making him pull out and nut all on my stomach. "Fuck I don't even want to get up." I said. "Mane me either. I ain't never nut so fast in my life." I grabbed my hoodie and put it back on and pulled up my pants and climes back to the passenger seat.