Chapter 18💚

KENTRELL💚💚

Me and Jayda haven't talked in months now and it been fucking wimme. She always with that nigga now.

She be pissing me off. She know a nigga miss her but her dog ass wanna be out and about with her hoe ass friends.

I been trying to act like I don't miss her ass. But deep inside I do. She helped me with all my problems.

Draco and tay tay been asking for her. And everything getting worse because now me and nene can't see eachother untill the charges drop. Which means I'm gone miss half of my seed life.

Jayda hurt me deep when she said she wish she never met me. She tried to apologize. I just felt like I was in the wrong for not accepting her apology.

I was interrupted out my thoughts when Draco tapped me.

"Da, where jaywa?" He asked me. "She at home." I said lying. "Les see jaywa!" Tay tay screamed.

I just shook my head and layed in the couch. Ain't shit ever gone be the same.

                        DESS💗💗

I only have 3 more months untill my pregnancy is over. I'm sitting in the bed planning the baby shower with Ben.

"Say? You know what we should name him" Ben said. "What?" I asked.

"Let's names my lit nigga Ben!" He said jumping up and down all excited. "No nigga I'm not naming my baby after you!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Why ben is my name and the first boy susposed to have the dad name. Unless that ain't my baby." He said. I looked at him stupid as fuck.

"So you telling me just because im not naming hum after you he's not yours?" I asked irritated. He just looked at me.

"Why you always playing with me like imma hoe! You know you the only one I been fucking right?" I said.

"Nah ion know that slime." He said.

"Ben get the Fuck away from me." I said walking out the room taking a picture of my belly.

" I said walking out the room taking a picture of my belly

Likes by thejaydacheaves and 2,009 more.
@dess.dior: I love you baby boy💙💚.
Comments disabled

I seen Jayda liked my post so I texted her since I haven't seen or talked to her since my baby shower.

Me: hey, I miss you🤍
Read.

Best🤎: hey bestie I miss you more.

Me: good come see me tomorrow I'm tired of Ben.🙄

Best🤎:  lol 😂 okay I will
Read.

After I read her text I went upstairs to go to bed.

This chapter was boring but it's something I been trying to focus on school

What should I do next? I need some suggestions....

Do y'all think Dess baby is Ben's??