Chapter 21 pt2💚

Dess pov❤️:

After I cussed out yaya I went to sit on the couch with tru.

I was just thinking and reminiscing on how long we knew eachother for so long.

If something happened to her I swear imma go crazy. Ima go crazy to the point where I might not can even provide for my baby.

But fuck bro why this shit gotta happen to me?!

As I thinking tru started crying. I tried to give him his bottle but he still
Was crying. I tried to put him to sleep. I even tried to walk around with him.

But he still was crying. I put gum in his bouncing and put my hands in face while hearing him cry.

Tears started to fill and eyes and drop onto my face.

"Fuck bro." I cried hard. "Idk what to do...."

Ben pov💚:

I was upstairs in the bathroom washing my hands when I heard tru crying. I ignored it because that's a newborn baby.

I walked in the gaming room seeing kd babyjoe and boomer smoking looking sad.

"Mane I know y'all worried. But we gone find her soon." I said sitting down taking the blunt.

They shook they heads.

We was all in our own world till we heard "fuck bro idk what to do!" Den we heard loud crying.

We all rushed downstairs to see try crying in the bouncer and we saw Dess crying with her face in her hands.

My heart broke seeing her like that.

Babyjoe pov:💚

We all looked at Dess then looked at Ben.

When we seen Ben his face softened. It look like he was hurt. But shit we all was hurt.

Top been in his room all day bumping sad music. And the rest of the gang been smoking trynna heal the shit.

It ain't been working....

But the most person I felt that was hurt the most was Dess. They knew eachother since middle school.

They ain't never been split apart.

I just feel like Dess needed her the most...

Ben went to hug her and comfort her while I went and grabbed the baby. Once i took him upstairs he was good.

I put him to sleep and everybody was looking at me.

"Mane we need to find her fast." Boomer said.

"This shot don't feel right without my bestie." Kd said.

It shook us all because for the first time kd was being serious

"And this yo-yo bitch irritating as a bitch. Why the fuck Yb even got her over here when Jayda missing?!" Kd said again being serious.

We just shook our heads.