Chapter five💚💚

JAYDA WAYDA💗💗

The next day

After hella hours of being in a car with dumb asses we finally arrive at the hotel. I checked to see the time and it was 8:00 am. Everybody started getting out and tay tay was sleep so I carried him and followed montana to where the room was. When we walked in it looked like a big ass house not even a hotel room.

Montana showed us our rooms and I shared with Dess , kentrell shared with jania, Ben shared with babyjoe, montana had his own, and boomer and three shared a room. Everybody went to they rooms and started unpacking but I wasn't finna unpack shit I was finna chill.

I layed tay tay down and told Dess to watch him while I get in the shower. After I got in the shower I threw on a just do it bra and some tights. I was bored so I just started flat ironing my hair and sat on the bed next to tay tay and was on my phone.

(This is what she was wearing)

"I'm finna go in Ben room real quick." Dess said. "Ok, lil nasty asses." I said laughing. "I don't even want to hear you right now. Because you a slut for top." She said. "Shut uppp!" I said laughing. "That's what I thought." She said walking out laughing. I looked over to see tay tay woke up. Her loud ass den woke him up.

I sat him in my lap while I was scrolling through my business page trying to tell them no orders will be shipped untill I get back to BR. "Dada!" Tay tay yelled. "Aww you want your dada stink." I said picking him up and walking to Kentrell room. I walked in there seeing jania wasn't in there. "Where jania?" I asked. "She went to the store real quick." He said back dryly. "Mhm" I said handing him tay tay.

"Why you handing him to me?" You tired of my baby?" He asked. "Kentrell shut the fuck up, you know tay tay my baby." I said walking out. " I don't know why you walking like that you don't got no ass." He said. I walked back in the room and started beating his ass. "Ight mane move my baby right hea." He said laughing. "Quit talking shit bitch!" I said.

He was about to say something untill we heard moaning. It sounded like Dess. "I know that ain't who I think-" I said but kentrell cut me off. "Shhhhhhhhhh" he said spitting. He nasty asf for that. He grabbed tay tay and grabbed my hand walking downstairs. I snatched my hand away from him because bitch I still don't like yo ass.

"We finna leave since they fucking." He said walking to his car. We buckled tay tay in his car seat and got into the car. "Where we finna go?" I asked. "To get something to eat." He said. "Alright" I said. We went to go get Popeyes and drove back to the hotel. When we walked in the hotel we see Dess walking like she crippled. "BITCHHHHH!!" I said laughing. "It's not funny." She said making me and kentrell laugh harder.

"Ouu we not gone say too much on what y'all mfkas be doing." She said pointing at us. "She be telling you how she be eating the dick up?" He said while putting tay tay in his bouncy seat. "Kenttell stop playing with me." I said hitting him upside his head. "I'm telling jania!" Dess said.

"Mane shut yo ass up." He said rolling his eyes. "I need a single friend so we can go to the club together." I said. "You single?" Kentrell said. "Umm duhhh" I said. "Fa sho." I slapped his head and ran upstairs with him running after me. He came closer and I pulled his hair so hard. That's when I knew I fucked up.

"Okay okayyy! I'm sorry!" I said hiding under the bed covers. "Nahh you not sorry." He said coming under the covers with me hovering over me. "Kentrell what are you doing?" I asked. He looked at me in the eyes and then layed down on my stomach. "Nothing." He said. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Mane nothing wrong." He said putting his hands in my pants. I already knew what he was bout to do.

"Kentrell we can't." I said getting up. "Why we can't?" He asked. "Because you have a girlfriend." I said. "Mane Ight." He said finna get up untill I pulled him into a kiss. Once he realized what I was doing he deepened it. I brought him closer to me making him pull me on top of him. I started kissing on his neck while he rubbed on my ass.

I started grinding slowly on him making him grab my throat and tonguing me down. As soon as he was about to take off my shirt we heard kd jania and babyjoe loud ass come through the front hotel door. Kentrell tried to keep on going but I got off. "Mane what you doing?" He asked. "Jania here." I said getting off of him.

"Come on just real quick." He said pulling me back to him. "No we can do it another time bestie." I said walking out the room. I walked to were everybody was and saw Dess and Ben looking at me smirking. They aggravating😂. "What y'all brought to eat?" I asked kd. "We just got some pizza." Jania said. "Oh alright." I said grabbing tay tay and getting some pizza for us. Of course I broke them down in pieces for him.

After 10 minutes past Kentrell came downstairs trying to get to the fridge. He grabbed my waist and moved my ass on him just to get to the fridge and smiled at me. "Kentrell that's not funny." I said laughing at him. "You gone eat this dick up for me tonight?" He whispered with his lips touching my ear. "I'm with whatever dada." I said while he smacked my ass, as I walked off with tay tay to where everybody else was at. I don't know why i just sat up here and lied to this man knowing damn well I wasn't on shit. And his girlfriend is here. Damn this finna be a long night