Chapter 38

𝕂𝔼ℕ𝕋ℝ𝔼𝕃𝕃 ℙ𝕆𝕍💚:

𝕂𝔼ℕ𝕋ℝ𝔼𝕃𝕃 ℙ𝕆𝕍💚:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where the fuck she at?!!" I yelled as I walked into the hospital.

People start staring at me left and right. The fuck they looking at.

"He always gotta act a fucking fool." I heard somebody say.

Bitch ass can't even whisper.

I looked in the direction it was coming from and seen Ben holding baby tru, while Dess was mugging me.

Oh that's who was talking shit and can't whisper?

I walked over to them making Dess roll her eyes.

I don't give a fuck about her attitude.

"Say ten, what happened mane?" I asked while ignoring Dess.

"Nigga I know you did not just-" Dess started to say but got cut off by Ben.

"Whatever lil hoe you had come to Jayda house to fight her kicked her in her stomach and she called Dess screaming because she fell downstairs and we came and it was fucking blood everywhere." He said irritatedly.

"Mane I ain't have no hoe come fight her she-"

"Mann save that shit foreal." Dess said while walking off some where.

"The fuck Ian even do shit!" I said mugging her back.

"Mane it's not the time to be doing this shit, at least you here." Ben said.

"Kay ass lucky she pregnant because she the one who kicked her in her stomach. But say, Jayda was beating her ass!" I said laughing but the stopped when I seen Ben was serious.

"Mane you fucked up forreal." I heard babyjoe said as he walked over to us.

"Who?!" I asked.

"You nigga! You got Kay on Instagram talkin big shot while Jayda in the hospital, talm bout she beat Jayda ass so hard that her baby might be gone." He said mugging me.

"What the fuck she saying gotta do with me?" I said mugging him back.

"Mane I hope Jayda never talk to yo ass again." He said shaking his head.

"Bitch what the fuck you say?"

"Mane you heard what the fuck I said. I hope she don't never talk to yo ass again!" Joe said.