Chapter three💚

JAYDA WAYDA💜

I woke up to see kentrell still next to me. Aww he looks so cute. Period that good goodt put him to sleep. I got up out of his grip with my legs sore as hell. I walked to the bathroom and started my shower. Once it got hot enough I got in and did my hygiene. When I got out the shower I walked in the room and looked to see what time it was.

I saw it was already 1:00 and me and dess are supposed to leave at 1:30, so I texted her.

Me: come to my house I'm ready.

                     Bestie🥺💜: I'm omw
                                          Read.

After I was done texting her I saw kentrell get and and go to the bathroom. Damn no Goodmorning I thought in my head. His ugly ass. As I was looking for something to put on I felt him come behind me and hug me.

"Waddup bestfriend" he said. "Hi" I said smiling. "I'm finna head out!" He said. "Where you going?" I asked. "Where you going?" He asked. "I'm going somewhere with Dess." I said. "Oh Ight bye slime" he said and ran downstairs. I was about to say something untill I heard the door close.

I heard footsteps coming from my stairs to see Dess ass walk in my room. "Yo ass is not ready!" She said all loud. "Damnn bitch can I get a hi" I laughed. "Hiii bestie! Now." She said giving me a bitch I know what you did face. "Whatt!" I said laughing.

"Bestie yall fucking again?" She said smiling. "Omg no! This was the first tike it happen in like yearssss!" I said laughing. "Ohh soo you was horny horny because lord knows you ain't never giving the kitty up." She said laughing. "Dess your crazy" I said laughing "mhmm put on so clothes so we can go live while you do your hair." " okay"

User1788: y'all bomb
Nba_kd: where the hell y'all going.
Simplyteelee: i see you Dess😍
Nisha76: when you see kentrell tell him to call me.
Star.dejane: 😍😍k3 miss you

I was reading comments and I started responding to them. "Thank youuuu." "Kd bro get out my business" I said laughing. "Wow Teelee so you only see Dess that's how you feel?" "Okay I will Nisha" "tell k3 I miss him more." "But I'm finna get off live I'm finna leave." I said ending the live.

"Bestie you better not end up pregnant." Dess said out of no where. "Gurl wtf I look like, I know how kentrell is and umm I will not be his 4th baby mama or his 5th or 6th I will never be his baby mama." I said smiling. "Okay now because he got a lot of them and we don't need no babies right now she said laughing." "You know I am not having no baby no time soon I said laughing. We walked outside to her Mercedes Benz and drove to the mall.

2 hours later

"We been in this mall for hella long and still ain't got shit" Dess said. "For real let's leave I'm hungry." I said. "Fatass let's go to gang house montana doing a seafood boil." She said. "Okay let's go and hurry up." I said. Once we got in the car she stared bumping some durk. "Ayeeeee!" She said turning the music up while driving with one hand. "You a thotiana huh? How you a Barbie doll bitch you ain't got a car!" I screamed my lungs off. "And you be fucking for that cash!" Dess finished off as we pulled up in kentrell's driveway.

We got out the car and walked straight in. "Ahhh yeahh my bitches in the houseeee!" Kd said all loud. "Kd you so gay!" Dess said laughing. "Where bennnnn" she said all soft. "Ewwww!" Me and kd said at the same time. "Gurl I don't want to hear-" before she said something i walked into the living room with them following me. "Ouu sis I like this red on youuu!" Babyjoe said.

"Na fr slime that shit bring out yo skin complexion" boomer said. "Period thank y'all I got it done today by tae period he the bestt flew all the way out here for me." I said smiling. "We ain't ask for all that now." Ben said coming over to us and hugging Dess. "Love birds" 3three said. "Heyyyy threeee!" I said all extra. "Waddup sis!" He said hugging me.

"Dess come here let's take a picture." I said to her. "Ughhh y'all ugly." Kd said. "Mane shut yo hating ass up!" Babyjoe said smacking his head. We took a picture and I posted it.

12,340 likes@amourjayda: the Bestie's is back hoes😍😍😍😍!Comments disabled

12,340 likes
@amourjayda: the Bestie's is back hoes😍😍😍😍!
Comments disabled

"The food done!" Montana Yelled from the kitchen. And you already know me and dess was the first ones to the kitchen. "Y'all fat as fuck!" Kd said from behind me while I was making my plate. Dess was finna say something untill we heard some girl laughing, and kentrell voice booming through the hallway. "Ahhh shit." Ben said looking down.

I looked behind me and saw kentrell and some girl walking into the kitchen while he had his arms around her waste. I turned around and continued to making my plate. I looked at Dess and gave her the dont say nothing look. "Waddup Jayda." I heard him say. I wasn't finna act weird so I said something back. "Hey" I said dryly. "This my guh jania, and jania this my best friend jayda." He said introducing us. "Heyyy" she said smiling. "Hii" I said smiling back and walking to the table sitting by Dess.

"Girl why would he do that?" Dess whispered to me shaking her head. "I don't know. I'm not even that hungry no more." I said.

Kentrell know he wrong for bringing jania to the house after what him and Jayda did.

Do you think he's wrong?

Or was it supposed to be no feeling involved?

Make sure to vote on my chapters!!