Chapter 15💚💚

JAYDA WAYDA💞

I just got my hair done and I love it

I just got my hair done and I love it. It's pretty. Me and dess are supposed to be going to the gang house later.

It's been 3 weeks since that whole argument happened between me and kentrell. I know I was wrong. I feel bad.

They said he haven't been hisself ever since  it happened and I hate myself about it. I know me and kentrell fuss and fight all the time but I think this time our friendship is really done.

Me and baby are on a break because of the whole situation between me and kentrell. He found out because kentrell went on social media talking about it calling me a dog ass hoe but honestly I deserved it.

I broke his heart into pieces but now I just gotta figure out how to put it back together.

"Jayda?!" Dess called wobbling to me. "Yes babymama?" I asked. "Is you ready my Babydaddy trippin." She said grabbing her purse.

"Girl you been too happy lately." I said looking her up and down in playfully way. "Because I can't wait untill my gender reveal tomorrow but I'm scared everything is not gonna go as planned." She said looking.

"Ummm gurl bye! I'm planning it so of course it's gonna go as planned. She smiled at me and handed me the car keys. "Bitch I know you didn't..." I said because who said I was driving.

I just grabbed the car keys and pulled up to the gang house. As we got out the car my heart was pounding fast as fuck. I was scared to see kentrell because I haven't talk to him in 3 weeks.

When we walked in the house I felt all eyes on me. I took a big gulp and looked at Dess. "Girl come on don't make it obvious." Dess said pulling me to the living room.

As soon as we entered the living room kd ass wanted to be extra. "Heyyy bestieeeeeeeesssss!" He said hugging me and dess. "Hey kd." I said laughing. "Boy mive from away from me so I can go to my Babydaddy." Dess said wobbling over to Ben.

We all sat down on the couch and was doing our own thing. Dess and Ben was flirting. Kd was digging in his nose🤢. Three was in the kitchen. And Boomer, babyjoe and herm was playing the game.

I was scrolling down Instagram liking all the post. And then I saw nene post her baby bump

Janiameshell: surprise🥳Comments turned off

Comments turned off

I like it then logged out of Instagram. I was thinking would this be the perfect time to speak to kentrell.

I walked upstairs and without even knocking I opened his door. I walked inside shutting the door to see him laying on his bed looking at the ceiling.

It's pitch black dark in here. He didn't even notice me come in. Damn...

"Hey kentrell..." I said walking close to him. He looked at me then mugged the fuck outta me making me looking down.

"Bitch why the fuck you in my house foe?!" He said. "Listen I jus-" I was getting ready to say but he cut me off. "Ion give a fuck bout what yo dog ass gotta say to me! Fuck you bitch!" He walking up closer to me making me back up into the wall.

"I'm sor-" "Bitch shut yo ran through ass up! Dumb ass hoe!" He said gripping my neck. Normally this would turn me on but he did it aggressively.

"Kentrell I'm sorry..." I said. "Fuck yo sorry and get the fuck out my house bitch!" He said yelling. "No!" I said walking to him. "Mane watch the fuck back!" He said mugging me.

Soon his eyes went black and he slammed me on the ground making everybody bust in here.

"Mane what the fuck Yb?!" Joe said. "Ion give a fuck get the bitch out my house!" He said. Babyjoe grabbed me helping me off the floor while we all walked out his room.

"I'm sorry sis...he just..." Ben said. "Yeah I know it's alright I deserved it right?" I said smiling weakly and walking out while Dess followed.

"You know you don't really gotta leave right?!" 3three said following us. "I know I just need to go home..." I said getting in car while Dess waved at everybody.